◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,858 comments
@Worst_Driver
We had 3 drivers in D2 run multiple 14s in combo 2, vs 1 driver in D1. And you were doing 13s earlier.
Only Nic managed to break into the 14's in D1. And I managed high 14's only during practice if my memory serves me right. Optimal time for me at one point during both races was 1:14.8xx.

Last edited:
I tend to have that feeling with Gr.4 cars in general. Very understeery across the board. I also noticed that the fastest lap in D2 was faster than the best in D1. Weird.

View attachment 1401031
View attachment 1401032
I'm kinda sad to see the Miata go. I really liked this combo and Alsace is a favorite of mine. Lots of overtaking opportunities and the track just has a good flow. This is one of my favorite ''new'' PD designed track.
View attachment 1401036
While practicing for this one I wasn't too fond of it but with other cars on track it really made sense. Lots of very close and clean racing. Fastest laps were less than a second difference from 1st to 7th.
View attachment 1401037
View attachment 1401038
By lap 5, the whole field was still pretty tight.
View attachment 1401040This was by lap 11. Battle for 1st. In order, @Kgffy @DublDee myself and @Nicktune
View attachment 1401041
Penultimate corner on last lap fighting for 1st place.
View attachment 1401042
Unfortunately it didn't end well for @Nicktune and me. I went too wide on the outside curb, lost control and PIT manoeuver @Nicktune by accident. So sorry about that. @Kgffy Well deserved win, you held up until the end. That race was a blast !
View attachment 1401043
View attachment 1401050
Last race of the night, I was in the zone, to the extend that I managed to 1.Overtake @Nicktune 2. Stay ahead 3. Extend the gap and 4. score the fastest lap. Either I was in the zone or more likely Nic wasn't feeling well. Pretty proud of that one as high downforce high power race cars are my weakness.
View attachment 1401044
@Buffalo_DRD leading the rest of the pack with his now classic distinctive livery. The red accents are great and I always look forward to your livery on new cars. Oh and for a guy that is getting used to his new wheel, you're up there. You'll get used to it pretty quickly and I'm sure you'll surpass your pace on a controller in no time !
lol - its not a new wheel that I’m getting used to. It’s me trying to convert from a 1-footed driver to a 2-footed driver.

Trying to build brake pedal muscle memory to my left foot.
(What 50% brake pressure vs 75% brake pressure feel like…)

Certainly hope it pays off one day because the growing pains are pretty frustrating.

lol - its not a new wheel that I’m getting used to. It’s me trying to convert from a 1-footed driver to a 2-footed driver.

Certainly hope it pays off one day because the growing pains are pretty frustrating.
Oh yeah sorry, my bad. It’ll pay off. Just to give you a clear example, back in theFerrari dominance years in F1, Schumacher drove with both feet and Barichello didn’t. ;)

What you might consider - taking that left foot behind the shed and "talking" to it with an atomically dense AAD.

It's the perfect time to install that loadcell brake.

Back