♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
Basically it was a program that would resign (change ownership) to a different user by modifying the save file. It is confusing and I never done it myself but I used the program before to mod on Gran Turismo 5 years ago.

Basically it was a program that would resign (change ownership) to a different user by modifying the save file. It is confusing and I never done it myself but I used the program before to mod on Gran Turismo 5 years ago.

They say it doesn't work for PS4, and it doesn't seem there are any programs currently available to do it. Obviously, this is a huge topic in the hacker scene and I wouldn't be surprised if it's possible one day. Unfortunately, the desire of Sony to keep people from sharing actually "game save data" keeps us from sharing "legit" data. It's a bummer that replays seem to be encrypted in the same manner as game save data. I wish they were treated differently.

I spent about 90 min at Imola today working on my Road B car. I made a lot of ground on the tune and have a decent setup that I can drive consistently.

How fast can you get around there Mopar? My best so far is a 1:56.0 and that's my first time on that track in years.

Listen Lesson, lol, I'm not into tuning. Even if this is a no points race, why allow tuning? It's just going to disadvantage us guys who don't. Maybe two classes, tune and non-tune? I just don't have the time or inclanation to make my car competitive. Whine finished.

Are you pcing now?

@'everyone' who doesnt have time/know who to tune, our friend @SGETI has posted his tunes. Sgeti is knowledgeable so im sure his tunes aren't garbage :)

My cars for the 1/26
GT3:
McLaren 12C GT3 #12 Taming the Apex

Road B:
McLaren F1 Grand Prix Red

I have posted my tunes here.
http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

BTW @Lessen please post the Spec's for the race on Tuesday (time, car's ect please).
@Mike Lobban

@ONESPACE Come join us

Last edited:
Listen Lesson, lol, I'm not into tuning. Even if this is a no points race, why allow tuning? It's just going to disadvantage us guys who don't. Maybe two classes, tune and non-tune? I just don't have the time or inclanation to make my car competitive. Whine finished.

Are you pcing now?
@Mike Lobban,there are some really good tunes on the tuning forum in the game,if your on shortly I'd be glad to walk you thru how to get there,I'll be on around 9:30 eastern time

@Mike Lobban Just for something different.

GT3
  • 20 min @ Laguna Seca w/10 min. qualifier
  • 10 min @ Silverstone National w/o qual
  • 10 min @ Azure w/10 min. qualifer
Road B
  • 10 min @ Imola w/o qual
  • 10 min @ Willow Springs w/o qual
  • 3 laps @ Norschiefe w/o qual (lap count changed from originally posted format)
Additional Regulations:
  • All drivers must use ONLY 1 of each class of car for the entire event.
  • All races run under Clear conditions at 12:00 hours
  • All races OPEN TUNE
  • All other lobby settings as stated in WRC OP

Posting for the NPE

McLaren 12c for the GT3 class.
#60 bright yellow

Ariel Atom 300 supercharged for road B
#16 yellowish brown fade

I hope this is right, I am going to steal Sgeti's tune on the McLaren.

@Mike Lobban, just my option i would go with the Ruf, F1, Scion or Merc. The Ariel has low top speed, and all the tracks have decent average high speeds. I think you'll be topping out often and fall behind quickly. At Imola i was 170+

Last edited:
@Mike Lobban, just my option i would go with the Ruf, F1, Scion or Merc. The Ariel has low top speed, and all the tracks have decent average high speeds. I think you'll be topping out often and fall behind quickly. At Imola i was 170+
Yeah, I will change it. Lemme get on game and pick again. Vroom vroom.

Posting for the NPE

McLaren 12c for the GT3 class.
#60 bright yellow

Ariel Atom 300 supercharged for road B
#16 yellowish brown fade

I hope this is right, I am going to steal Sgeti's tune on the McLaren.
Ok Gents and I use that term loosely here is my new livery and crap.

Gt,
mcLaren 12c #60 bright yellow

Road B, the Amg Benz#77 Shivelly...... Just cause it has the word, shiv, wait, that' a fleur de lis on the hood.

Ok Gents and I use that term loosely here is my new livery and crap.

Gt,
mcLaren 12c #60 bright yellow

Road B, the Amg Benz#77 Shivelly...... Just cause it has the word, shiv, wait, that' a fleur de lis on the hood.

Awesome, we're running the same cars. Come git some! (I'm sure SGETI's tunes are far better than mine however)

Actually, I took a generic setup for the merc from the database, Cool website. . The McLaren is Sgeti's.

Yes, that is a good site. I've used it before way back at the beginning of this series. Have you put any laps in at Imola yet?

You're probably running MnM tonight right?

@Lessen
I've just gone thru all your OP sections. Season 7 starts next Tuesday so the car vote will be posted this Sat am and either the BMW or Mustang will stay, correct? Would like to know I'm trying at least one of the combos so I can get a feel of what it's like here.
Thanks

@Lessen
I've just gone thru all your OP sections. Season 7 starts next Tuesday so the car vote will be posted this Sat am and either the BMW or Mustang will stay, correct? Would like to know I'm trying at least one of the combos so I can get a feel of what it's like here.
Thanks

Yes, sir. Voting concluded last Friday night, but I'm holding off posting results due to our NPE race tomorrow. Actually, now that you mention it, I suppose I could post results Wednesday since there's no voting to wait on this week. I have yet to view the results. But yes, you got the idea. 👍

@aerolite check out post 580. Tomorrow we are having a "fun " night of racing, no points. Go find yourself a few cars and join us.
Thanks Cape but have no time to prep anything for tonight. I'm also still making some tweaks to my setup, things are a little different using this adapter for my G27. I've only been on pcars a few times now and still learning and finding out how to get around everything!
I'll see you next week, looking forward to being on track with some of the old RCS crew again, and the guy's I don't know too!
Cheers.

Back