0/0/0 Cars for Cars/Tickets/Paints ETC (Updated to OCD list)

• Thread starter willy723
  • 104 comments
Will check when I get home but i can say with 9.9% certainty they are 0/0/0, I penciled you in for after reset tonight and tomorrow...I have also updated my want list.
I will send both cars after reset tonight. Thanks.

if you have a car not my want list and not in my garage let me know what color and as long as its 0/0/0 we can work it out

Igwyana
Hey Buddy,

Do you have a Supra RZ in 0/0/0, if so what colour?

I do it's either a silver/gray or white I believe can check after work in a couple hours

**EDIT** My wife just confirmed for me my Supra RZ is Grayish Green Mica Metallic

Last edited:
A/C 427 in Princess Blue Sent mate.:D
Cheers for trade. Chat soon bye for now.:)

I have the ocean blue mercedes A160. would you be interested? What color AC427s do you have in 0/0?

Last edited:
I do it's either a silver/gray or white I believe can check after work in a couple hours

**EDIT** My wife just confirmed for me my Supra RZ is Grayish Green Mica Metallic

I already have that colour, was looking for others, thanks for looking 👍

Igwyana
I already have that colour, was looking for others, thanks for looking 👍

I will be getting the Blue Mica in a trade soon, can do a trade with you after that.

I have all the matte, and chrome paints, alot of racing gear; I trade, but I also hold a race series that is new , fresh, and full of goodracers, I give out all of this as prizes; see my group at my page, I also am giving the GT ACADENY/370z cars for 1st,2nd, & 3rd places,,come join endurance series or trade,,,Star Fire World Endurance Series..

starbutt033
I have all the matte, and chrome paints, alot of racing gear; I trade, but I also hold a race series that is new , fresh, and full of goodracers, I give out all of this as prizes; see my group at my page, I also am giving the GT ACADENY/370z cars for 1st,2nd, & 3rd places,,come join endurance series or trade,,,Star Fire World Endurance Series..

Um....no

Updated Want List and added B-Day tickets I am in search of multiple tickets for each year listed.

Would like to offer a ticket for the other AC427 now that you have 2...

Ok, I put you in for the next available slot for the yellow one, any ticket off the list of wanted tickets will be good

Do you have one of this cars mate? :)

- Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Vogue Silver Metallic or Starlight Black Pearl
- Honda S2000 LM race car Red or Blue

I'll trade it for :
- Ginetta G4 '64 Lagoon Blue

Latest Posts

Back