• Thread starter GTCam
  • 286 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal, are you good for the 5th - 8th
Will send you 05 - 08.

What's your psn?

Cheers

Below my avatar.💡 I don't have a trading sched on those days.. Can I get the earlier tickets? Namely the '42 '44 '49 '54

Last edited:
@ Shepzki & Outeke

Thanks again for your kind donations :)

@ meister dan

Sure, no problem will schedule in our trade as confirmed then.

@ Han the Dragon
Sent you your Silverado

Last edited:
Han_the_Dragon
Received and Motul Pitwork Z just sent (I usually send around this time, give or take 2-3 hours..).

Thanks Mate,
I too normally send around this time too.

Cheers :)

Can do you the '89's in the next few days mate, for say, a '67 and a '70 if you can. Be either 4th and 5th or 5th and 6th for sending.

Hey, I have all the b-day tickets you are after,I'm looking for -Bright jade or Bright white- Eagle Talon, from the current ocd.

@ Frenzal

Hey Mate,

Happy to slot you in for the 13th & 14th to send you the 67 and 70.
Let's pencil in those 89's, but would be interested to know what 000s you have.

Cheers

@ flybynighter

Thanks for the offer dude, but I don't have the colors you are after.. Cheers

@ Frenzal

Hey Mate,

Happy to slot you in for the 13th & 14th to send you the 67 and 70.
Let's pencil in those 89's, but would be interested to know what 000s you have.

Cheers

Regarding 0/0/0's....easier if I knew whaty sort you are after...some Sileighty's, a Subaru Impreza 22B come to mind. Plus obviously any OCD stuff. More likely from cashed in tickets off my first 2 accounts. Give me a day or so to check through them for ya. The tickets will be sent on 5th anmd 6th.

frenzal
Regarding 0/0/0's....easier if I knew whaty sort you are after...some Sileighty's, a Subaru Impreza 22B come to mind. Plus obviously any OCD stuff. More likely from cashed in tickets off my first 2 accounts. Give me a day or so to check through them for ya. The tickets will be sent on 5th anmd 6th.

Fair enough... Dont worry about the 000s as i should really let you know what im after :)
And cool about your early sends 👍

I reckon the 22B would have decent on-trade value, I'll let ya have that one, prob. send on the 7th. Excuse the shorthand typing :lol: as am shorthanded :crazy:

frenzal
I reckon the 22B would have decent on-trade value, I'll let ya have that one, prob. send on the 7th. Excuse the shorthand typing :lol: as am shorthanded :crazy:

Haha!

Don't worry, I won't hold you to any early send dates :)

The 000s aren't about trade in values; I'm attempting to collect high powered 000s; based on power to wait ratio. Thanks for the offer though, but no need to send that one. 👍

Last edited:
Haha!

Don't worry, I won't hold you to any early send dates :)

The 000s aren't about trade in values; I'm attempting to collect high powered 000s; based on power to wait ratio. Thanks for the offer though, but no need to send that one. 👍

No worries, I'll keep that criteria in mind when sorting through my garages.

For those that may be able to help, I have added more required cars to my OP

Cheers

Again I have these too in 0/0/0
Honda Mobil 1 NSX 01
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX 00
Honda Raybrig NSX 00

I'd like birthday tickets for them too.. I'll state what I still need so I won't get dupes

meister_dan
Again I have these too in 0/0/0
Honda Mobil 1 NSX 01
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX 00
Honda Raybrig NSX 00

I'd like birthday tickets for them too.. I'll state what I still need so I won't get dupes

Okay cool... Shall we book in 19th-21st?
It's your call if you want to book in your tickets now, but happy for you to let me know closer to our trade as you may get offers beforehand. 👍

I don't rush any ways.. I'm ok with those dates you do have people you have trades with so I don't want to railroad my trades in.. I was ripping my lvl 17 tickets so I accumulated a lot of JGTC.. I might have some more trades here.. During me free trading days or even rip some more tickets..

meister_dan
I don't rush any ways.. I'm ok with those dates you do have people you have trades with so I don't want to railroad my trades in.. I was ripping my lvl 17 tickets so I accumulated a lot of JGTC.. I might have some more trades here.. During me free trading days or even rip some more tickets..

Okay cool... yep, i have thought about starting to rip my ticket collection, but I would rather help other people in the process too.

It sounds like you do have numerous 000s I may need; though there is a particular order I'm using. just so you know, all of my non NCD tradable 000 cars are in the myGT5 / 1159 website.

Cheers Mate :)

I have those 3:
10. HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 04
11. Honda Loctite Mugen NSX 01
13. Honda Arta NSX 00

Also I was using your OP to know what to send to you, but since you removed the name of the person from who it was pending, I now don't know what the 3rd car I was to send to you is :lol:... but since I know 1 it's the Zonda C12, I'm sending that now 👍

Cool, is it in 000 ? I can give you either ticket.
I can trade after reset, is that cool?
If we have a deal, what is your psn ?

I'll check tonight and let you know
checked it's 0/0/0

psn: Mika_zg_90

Last edited:
It sounds like you do have numerous 000s I may need; though there is a particular order I'm using. just so you know, all of my non NCD tradable 000 cars are in the myGT5 / 1159 website.

Cheers Mate :)

Just name some cars and I'll browse my garage if I have it in 0/0/0.. I'm too busy to check my entire garage pen it down and post a list.. I'm a working dude so time is money for me.. :sly:

@ Han the dragon
Are you cool to trade those 3 on the 22/23/24?
If so, what would you like in return.
That's cool about the Zonda. So you know, the Op has the schedule with names and Item numbers, so you can tell which car to send... But to clear it up, it was the Penzzoil Zexxel :)
Cheers

@ Mika
All good mate, I now have that car... Thanks anyway. Cheers

@ Meister
When I've traded most of the current schedule, I will post what I need next in my OP. I think that is the easiest way for all concerned. Cheers :)

Last edited:
@ Han the dragon
Are you cool to trade those 3 on the 22/23/24?
If so, what would you like in return.
That's cool about the Zonda. So you know, the Op has the schedule with names and Item numbers, so you can tell which car to send... But to clear it up, it was the Penzzoil Zexxel :)
Cheers

Ok, now I know how to read it :lol:

As for those dates, yes, that's good. And I will wait for the OCD refresh before I decide what I will want (I'm missing a lot of BD tickets, so you have something for me, even if there's nothing interesting in the OCD).

Han_the_Dragon
Ok, now I know how to read it :lol:

As for those dates, yes, that's good. And I will wait for the OCD refresh before I decide what I will want (I'm missing a lot of BD tickets, so you have something for me, even if there's nothing interesting in the OCD).

Cool; and thanks for our first 2 trades of many.
👍

Updated OP with trades that have been made.

@ Meister - sent you the 1942 ticket

@ Frenzal- thank you for the very early receive
👍

Updated the OP with the trades that have been made.

@ Meister
Received the Xanavi Hiroto; thank you
Sent you your 1944 ticket.

Last edited:
I just checked the current OCD and there's nothing for me (well I found a FGT and Camaro LM I was missing, but those aren't tradeable).

So I will take the tickets for year '61, '62 and '63, if that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back