0/0/0 Cars WANTED Everything on offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP Updated.
@ Everyone still after these.:) BLACK writing is the one,s needed
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 x6 #6 - Silvery Purple / #8 - Grey / #10 - Orange (Metallic) / #11 - Orange (Cream) Pending dazzee / #15 - Red / #23 - Green / #25 - Gold / #38 - Royal Blue (MAIN) / #41 - Light Blue / #63 - Dark Silver / #77 - White / #90 - Black

Ready to trade after one more trade Which is out of way now.:D Ready for next reset.
Looking for all these would prefer to trade with one person.:D But I will take what ever comes along quickly.:D
All tickets available including new LEVEL ones.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Look at post above.
I have what you want, do you have what I need.?
Just look in your garage for a 0/0/0 Nissan mm Cup car and you get yourself what you need.:D
Every ticket in the game.:) All paints. All cars. Alot of the colours they come in?
All museum cards/horns. All gears.?

Bronze b licenc Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01

Look at post above.
I have what you want, do you have what I need.?
Just look in your garage for a 0/0/0 Nissan mm Cup car and you get yourself what you need.:D
Every ticket in the game.:) All paints. All cars. Alot of the colours they come in?
All museum cards/horns. All gears.?

Bronze b licenc Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01

I got a #15 & a #10, I can trade you one of those either tomorrow or friday?

I got a #15 & a #10, I can trade you one of those either tomorrow or friday?

If there,s any chnace I could take both that will be even better,:D :D :D
Cheers mate either way, Just let me know what you need and I may need FR on my 2nd account generalben6 :)
Plus am free-ish for trades on either account.:) Defo on christara321.👍

I can send you the #15 on Friday for a LVL 2 ticket if that's ok? I would be happy to trade you the other one, sadly I only got a date free on Friday as somebody backed out of a trade, the next free date I have is late January. Still, if you have not got it by then let me know.

I can send you the #15 on Friday for a LVL 2 ticket if that's ok? I would be happy to trade you the other one, sadly I only got a date free on Friday as somebody backed out of a trade, the next free date I have is late January. Still, if you have not got it by then let me know.

Thats fine mate every little one helps.:D
Friday it is. I do need FR on generalben6 what am just sending now.:)
And your ticket will be with you on next reset.👍
Plus I will keep the other in mind just in case am still needing them.:)
Thanks mate all sorted. Chat soon bye for now.:)

Opps please send car to generalben6.:) Thanks.

I didn't get the FR, so I have sent you one instead.

Only just realised when it came thru for you.:)
My mistake, I saw what I did wrong.:lol: Thats what happens when your tired.LOL

Ticket sent mate.👍 Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back