0/0/0 OCD cars and more available!

• Thread starter Volkswagen
  • 148 comments
mikeeesf
I will send 5 pink 5 orange and 5 gold this evening

Don't want any more gold, please. I want 5 of everything. Look at the list of paints in the OP for all paints I want.

Both A112 and Wagon R received in optimal conditions, thanks 👍
Sending OCD Corvette Stingray now.

Genuino's ticket received, will send car in about 6 hours. Also, *Level 5 ticket, 5 Silver Chrome and '67 ticket added*

Please cancel this trade:
08-10: My Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Fathom Blue Metallic) for MarcosChelas' '70 Ticket (will be sent on 12-10)
I got the Camaro last night from a ticket so i'll trade only for the Corvette Stingray.
Pick which ticket you prefer to receive from the 1995/1970.
Thanks.

I have a chevelle ss in cortez silver metallic, would like a 69' ticket pm or reply if interested

Please cancel this trade:
08-10: My Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Fathom Blue Metallic) for MarcosChelas' '70 Ticket (will be sent on 12-10)
I got the Camaro last night from a ticket so i'll trade only for the Corvette Stingray.
Pick which ticket you prefer to receive from the 1995/1970.
Thanks.

That's ok, now I have a free spot again. Uhm, I'll take the 1995 Ticket then.

I have a chevelle ss in cortez silver metallic, would like a 69' ticket pm or reply if interested

I ain't actively looking for the color variations. Do you have any other previous-OCD cars in 0/0/0 condition?

*TVR V8S '91 (Sunset Pearlescent) added*

*05-10: My Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Fathom Blue Metallic) for Igwyana's RUF 3400S (Dark Blue) --SENT--*

tonight I will send some matte light silver, matte pink and matte yellow, I will send 15 as I send extra black matte last night. Just wanted to confirm you were sending to me on the 10th 27th,28th, and 29th

tonight I will send some matte light silver, matte pink and matte yellow, I will send 15 as I send extra black matte last night. Just wanted to confirm you were sending to me on the 10th 27th,28th, and 29th

You don't have to do that. I only need 6 more to complete the trade on your side. And yes, the cars will be sent on those dates.

yes, & color is "DEVIL".FR me & I'll send it right along, def add me 2 sked, 8-10 right?

Ok, the color is in all caps? I'll send an FR right now.

Volkswagen
I am currently primarily looking for tickets, do you have anything to offer?

ya I got all tickets,but I have a full trade schedule till mid of November,for now I cannot send any tickets.
sorry.

Back