0 mile 370z academy version

cellodeth90265 / cellochild
0 mile 0 switch 370z academy version in diamond black. I have several of these so I am down to make a few trades out of this car. I'm looking for birthday tickets now, specifically 2009. I have 800 cars and over 700 different models. Let me know if there is anything else you are looking for. I also have 23, 22, 21, 1000, 1998,1999,1992,17 and 12 tickets, tons of chromes, mattes and color shifts and gears. Let me know if there is anything you guys are after.

Last edited:
I have a Tom's Supra with 2,200 miles on and can trade on Mon. July 11th if your interested. :)

Pimpstar
I can offer a level 24, 1973, 1997, 2002 or historic rally.

I'm down for the 24 ticket. Add cellodeth90265 and cellochild. You will receive the car from cello child and send the ticket to cellodeth90265. I'll be home in a few hours to trade.

I'm down for the 24 ticket. Add cellodeth90265 and cellochild. You will receive the car from cello child and send the ticket to cellodeth90265. I'll be home in a few hours to trade.

Ok, I can trade after the reset. Will send ASAP.

GTMail
I have a Nismo S-Tune I could trade for it.

Ok sounds good, I'm not sure on scheduling yet but I will do that trade with you. Let me get back to you on the time for the trade, should be tomorrow or the next day if that's ok?

Got your ticket. Thanks a lot. I will send out the 24 as soon as I can.

cellodeth90265
Ok sounds good, I'm not sure on scheduling yet but I will do that trade with you. Let me get back to you on the time for the trade, should be tomorrow or the next day if that's ok?

Yeah that's fine

Oh I already have that one buddy, sorry

I have a 97 and 01 Castrol Toms Supra available if you're interested, the 97 is also a gift car, so I don't think you'd want that.
Also if you're interested, I have a sweet 0 mile/0 switch Lexus Petronas Toms SC430 '08 I'd be willing to trade for an Academy Z, it falls just under the trade cap at 950K, says unsellable, but is tradeable.

Cheap_Charley
I have a 97 and 01 Castrol Toms Supra available if you're interested, the 97 is also a gift car, so I don't think you'd want that.
Also if you're interested, I have a sweet 0 mile/0 switch Lexus Petronas Toms SC430 '08 I'd be willing to trade for an Academy Z, it falls just under the trade cap at 950K, says unsellable, but is tradeable.

Hey man I'm interested in the 01 supra, I have the 97 and all the Lexus race cars.

Hey man I'm interested in the 01 supra, I have the 97 and all the Lexus race cars.

Okay, it's a standard car, 2325.6 miles, 0 switches. I think I bought it from the UCD, so it probably needs an oil change. Value: 744,844 credits.
If you don't care about switches, I'll change the oil and can send it in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Cheap_Charley
Okay, it's a standard car, 2325.6 miles, 0 switches. I think I bought it from the UCD, so it probably needs an oil change. Value: 744,844 credits.
If you don't care about switches, I'll change the oil and can send it in a couple of hours.

Sounds perfect I can do the oil change tho no worries. How does the 13th sound?

Back