0 mile 370z academy version

Dude what happened to our trade on the 11th ??? I added you and got no response ???

0 mile 0 switch 370z academy version in diamond black. I have several of these so I am down to make a few trades out of this car. I'm looking for the standard tom's supra race cars, au cerumo supra, nismo s tune an a few others. I have 800 cars and over 700 different models. Let me know if there is anything else you are looking for. I also have 23, 22, 21, 1000, 1998,1999,1992,17 and 12 tickets, tons of chromes, mattes and color shifts and gears. Let me know if there is anything you guys are after.

I can trade my 0/0 370Z GT Academy Tuned Car in White (P) for it. Also check my garage if you are not interested in swapping. There is also tickets and paints I have.

i am interested in the 370 z academy

i have tickets 17, 21, 22, 23, 1000 and bday 67 & 70 & 98 if your interested when would you be available?

Last edited:
Cellodeth, I sent you an FR a few days ago and never heard from you, so through no fault of my own, I guess our little deal for 13 July is null & void.

Cheap_Charley
Cellodeth, I sent you an FR a few days ago and never heard from you, so through no fault of my own, I guess our little deal for 13 July is null & void.

Yeah man I messed up my trades really bad im sorry, family crisis averted my attention from ps3. Let me know if you still want to trade one of these days

Last edited:
Yeah man I messed up my trades really bad im sorry, family crisis averted my attention from ps3. Let me know icy still want to trade one of these days

Stuff happens man, family comes first and foremost, I hope everything worked out okay for you. I wound up getting my Academy cars somewhere else. Are you still interested in the '01 Castrol Toms Supra? If so, I'm still working on my gear collection and various level tickets. Just let me know if you still want the car.

Cheap_Charley
Stuff happens man, family comes first and foremost, I hope everything worked out okay for you. I wound up getting my Academy cars somewhere else. Are you still interested in the '01 Castrol Toms Supra? If so, I'm still working on my gear collection and various level tickets. Just let me know if you still want the car.

Honestly right now I think I'm just gunna enjoy my cars I have haha I'm almost 850 now, I'm only missing a few like that supra, I'll let u know.

Last edited:
Got any left?

I am really looking for the Academy cars, have the Toms Supra if your still after it plus some paints or a 67 tickets if your interested.

Let me know :)

Last edited:
I would really like to get the 370z, its the only car that I need to get.
I can gift you any other car or cars that you need.
Just tell me what you would like and I can start gifting from Thurs 21st, 1am UK time, starting with the Castrol Toms Supra 01 if you like.

Last edited:
Back