1/64 Model Collectors Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 55,853 comments
  • 4,115,162 views

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 329 51.1%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

    Votes: 131 20.3%
  • Nope.

    Votes: 96 14.9%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

    Votes: 126 19.6%

  • Total voters
    644
33 Ford from the 20 pack.
image.jpg
 
I had two, just sold one today on eBay. It's headed to NY tomorrow. :p
 
@Cano you need any more matchbox VW karmhan ghia or buick police car? Found a few.
 
That red sedan in the back looks like Sterling?
 
British Acura Legend. :lol: God, I miss the 80's. :D
 
What brand is that blue Zonda?
 
Looks like a dollar store generic car, but obviously @MedigoFlame will know better than myself. I have a yellow one that looks similar. ;)
 
While shipping tons of cars at the post office to Ben in Down Under, I did pick up one car in the mail today:

Hot Wheels Holiday Hiway Hauler





Christmas presents in the back's really nice touch. This is my first Hiway Hauler, and I've been wanting the 'Lucky Charms' one, but I got this for same price, so I'm happy. :)
I have a 1/24 scale verison of that same color/car I doubt it's a Motormax, unless they do make 1/64s.
They do dude.
 
While shipping tons of cars at the post office to Ben in Down Under, I did pick up one car in the mail today:

Hot Wheels Holiday Hiway Hauler





Christmas presents in the back's really nice touch. This is my first Hiway Hauler, and I've been wanting the 'Lucky Charms' one, but I got this for same price, so I'm happy. :)
:drool:
 
Hmm, well that's new to me, didn't know they made 1/64s.
 
Not the first time I have seen a vehicle with lace wheels outside the Hot Wheels brand.
 
I did also come across some Welly 1/64 scale cars...but didn't bother picking those up. >_>
 
Money. Money in the bank. 👍
 
Back