1/64 Model Collectors Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 55,854 comments
  • 4,115,454 views

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 329 51.1%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

    Votes: 131 20.3%
  • Nope.

    Votes: 96 14.9%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

    Votes: 126 19.6%

  • Total voters
    644
Looks frigging perfect to me, bro.

5414917887_3r2jed_xlarge.jpeg
 
Edit: OK, it sits higher than I thought, but I still think it's plenty low.



Last shot has nothing to do with the ground clearance. It's just pretty. :p


You stay out of this. You don't even have Auto World Kingswood Estate.
 
Damn his unorthodox interweb forum debate techniques!
 
Why did I get a picture of Homer Simpson in my mind when reading that? :boggled:
 
I don't know, but that would make the day go faster at work.
 
I actually found myself a Koenigsegg today. What are the chances?

Regardless, that can't undo the gigantic rear wheels. I'm probably going to mod it.
 
I still have yet seen a hotwheels 911 GT2.
 
I'll be lucky if I even find one.
 
I actually found myself a Koenigsegg today. What are the chances?

Regardless, that can't undo the gigantic rear wheels. I'm probably going to mod it.
The rear wheels are fine to me. But I'd like to see what you do with it
 
Its been a long time since I posted my newest cars, so here they are. :)

MB Mustang GT/CS (I want more), CTS Coupe, and Gallardo.

2dqvh4p.jpg


A Hot Wheels Datsun for the JDM guys.

5k4q3k.jpg


A Sweet 16 made by Hot Wheels.

21c874h.jpg


A GMC Motorhome.

fbb85g.jpg


A Hot Wheels '68 Nova that might have my own touch put on it.

oggv21.jpg


And a Corvette that I'm not sure what to do with.

ri7xuc.jpg
 
The rear wheels are fine to me. But I'd like to see what you do with it

You don't notice how the wheels are proportionally larger than the rest of the car?
 
I've yet to see the new Lambo police car. :crazy: I probably still wouldn't buy one, but I want to see one first & decide!

Awesome Tomica Subaru Ladybug, and that M2 must be the rarer chase. I've found two that were all green, never seen pink(in person), so I'm thinking it's even more limited. 👍
 
Back