1 Car for 5 museum cards! (currently 928 TRADEABLE cars)

I'd like your '63 Corvette c2 race car, ill check my cards when I get home :)

@KWAKAMAN

2004 ticket can be created for about 10 minutes, but we must specify the date for sending..so i can planning on doing that because this 2004 ticket creation wil take me 2 days, one for create dummy acc for 2004 and to send to my real acc and two to send this ticket to you...
And pick the cards i don't have...
At the moment im not interesting in cars, my A-SPEC BoB (USB keyboard and rubber band ;) ) is grinding for me at 24h daily basis and giving me 10.000.000 cr and a few 1000 tickets for 24 hour..
So, for now, museum cards only...

Last edited:
@CAMjhr

No problem, Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 can be yours, just tell me card numbers you're gona trade with me.

Hey when can you send the Corvette, ill send the cards then

Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
if u want i can trade u cards for these

Damn bro you got some serious cars lol. How bout 10 Museam cards for the Dodge Talon and Peugot 206 Rally car? Pm me pls.

I have the following if they are still open:
1) Ford #252
2) Mercedes #103
3) Nissan #35
4) Nissan #79
5) Audi #9

Would you do that for the Earnhardt NASCAR?

OK, how about these?
Lotus 1
Lotus 2
Lotus 3
Lotus 10
Lotus 17
Lotus 20
Subaru 3
Subaru 6
Subaru 8
Subaru 14
Subaru 16
Subaru 17
Subaru 24
Your online list says you need all these, hopefully with all the trading you're doing you still need ten (or at least five) of these - your choice.

I'm hoping you can give me the Toyota RSC '01 and the Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 for ten cards of your choice.
(If you only need five of these cards, you can pick which car, either works just as well for me...)

I figure you're at the point where you could get me the cars on the 30th and the 31st, if you're interested...

Just let me know. I'm sure I can provide dozens more museum cards. What I listed above was just a quick peek at what I have... Thanks!

Peace...

@Boosted52405

You're ON 05.04. for Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C

Just check my museum cards, at the moment they are free:
1) Ford #252
2) Mercedes #103
3) Nissan #35
4) Nissan #79
5) Audi #9

@Boosted52405

You're ON 05.04. for Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C

1) Ford #252
2) Mercedes #103
3) Nissan #35
4) Nissan #79
5) Audi #9

Sounds great, I have sent you a FR. Once accepted, I'll send these 5 cards and will look forward to the 88 Nascar on 4/5/11.

Thanks Oxidonis.

@Boosted52405

1) Ford #252
2) Mercedes #103
3) Nissan #35
4) Nissan #79
5) Audi #9

Oxi, these 5 cards have been sent. If you could confirm receipt, thanks.

You uptodate?
Send 5 freebies in abit if upto date and i have them.
Or what # you looking for?

@KWAKAMAN

Thanks man, cards recieved...

30.03. is FREE so if u wanna some car.. just ask ;)

btw. i update car and museum list as soon as i get them...

@KWAKAMAN

Thanks man, cards recieved...

30.03. is FREE so if u wanna some car.. just ask ;)

btw. i update car and museum list as soon as i get them...

Only need a vertigo , but thats not tradeable.
If you can get a 2004 ticket will take that.
Am filling in cards i got too and will send you link when done. Then you can choose what you need maybe.
Takes a while to do tho so maybe a day ot two.....lol.

Bung me some parts if you dont trade with them? Any will do.

Oxidonis, I might have a bit of a gold mine for you here. I've just compared our lists, and I've got duplicates of 87 cards you don't have, broken down as follows: 4x Audi, 15x Citroën, 2x Dodge, 16x Ford, 1x Lotus, 2x Mazda, 14x Mercedes, 2x Mitsubishi, 14x Nissan, 5x Renault, 4x Subaru, 6x Toyota and 2x VW.

I'll start off by offering the four Audi cards (#'s 44, 61, 74 & 78) plus the Lotus card (#16) in exchange for the Holden Commodore. If you're interested and then want to do some repeat business, let me know! I know you've got a few trades already lined up, but I can trade whenever you're ready.

Pm sent, what ever day you have free for
Audi: 42,45,56,67,83

Want: NSX-R Proto LM Road Car

@steeeve104

You,re ON 08.04. for Holden Commodore SS '04.

Just check my museum cards before sending. I update with every card i recieve.

Thanks man ;)

Alright mate, quick favour to ask!

For the car on the 28th could you change the car to the Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08?

Would be much appreciated if you could, cheers.

Back