• 4 comments

Cowboy

Lariat Member
Premium
United States
North Dakota
RacingCowboy570
RacingCowboy570
I reminded myself I would make a thread for my 10 year anniversary here (September 23rd), but I forgot so better late then never I guess :lol:.

But yeah, I've been here for a decade now, bit of a surreal feeling. I joined here when I was a junior in high school and now I'm 26 working a full time job and having to be this thing called an "adult". Haven't been as active in the last half of that time but I still browse the forums and occasionally post, and once in a while I'll check out one of the older threads from back in the GT6 days. It's nice to see at least some of the people I frequently interacted with back in 2014-16 still around.

In the end, I just wanna say thank you to everyone I've had the pleasure to get to know here in GTP, and here's to 10 more years :cheers:

Last edited:
I reminded myself I would make a thread for my 10 year anniversary here (September 23rd), but I forgot so better late then never I guess :lol:.

But yeah, I've been here for a decade now, bit of a surreal feeling. I joined here when I was a junior in high school and now I'm 26 working a full time job and having to be this thing called an "adult". Haven't been as active in the last half of that time but I still browse the forums and occasionally post, and once in a while I'll check out one of the older threads from back in the GT6 days. It's nice to see at least some of the people I frequently interacted with back in 2014-16 still around.

In the end, I just wanna say thank you to everyone I've had the pleasure to get to know here in GTP, and here's to 10 more years :cheers:
Pah - 10 years? You're practically still a noob ;).:lol:
More seriously, I've enjoyed reading your posts over the years, congrats on making it to 10 years 👍

Congrats! :cheers:

It's still a little crazy to me to think that we have ten-year members, though the site itself is well over two decades old (which is even more mind-blowing).

Latest Posts

Back