1034+ Cars, all X1's, all standards, Looking for alternate standards.

Sorry I don´t have the RSC´01. It is the RSC Concept´01 on my list, so there was a little mix-up. I will send you the HSR-II Concept '89.

Sounds good if you are semi-flexible (do you have/need more cars, I hate to schedule so far out because things change) Please let me know.

You can check my garage for other cars. Yeah, I dont mind to sent you cars early if got empty slot at any days, mate.

I have basically every standard car, so take your pick. I'd like the earliest slot you have, I have a slot tomorrow. Just friend request me with whatever car you want, PSN is chenguo4.

In return, why dont you shoot me back a SP1 '08? Thanks.

The account with the SP1 is tied up for too long. I am sure you can find a generous gtplanet member that can help you out with that 1.5 mil. car for one of your cars.

Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
For vertigo ?

I have that car now, maybe chenguo4 can help you out for a SP1.

Sorry I don´t have the RSC´01. It is the RSC Concept´01 on my list, so there was a little mix-up. I will send you the HSR-II Concept '89.

No problem buddy, I changed that, Good with YLOD!

i have rally car 01

What are you looking for?

You can check my garage for other cars. Yeah, I dont mind to sent you cars early if got empty slot at any days, mate.

I think I have a complete collection now, I am going to start looking for alternate color standards if you have any.

i've sent the XFR to u yesterday, u still need anything from me? Got most of your remaining cars.

Back