- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '13
- Pagani Huayra '13
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy '11
- Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64
- Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12
- Toyota 86 GT '12

- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 '08

That just leaves us with 8 more cars that we can expect.

As some of you may know (or not know), there has been a pattern with regards to the additional cars going into the game. Cars like the Renault Sport Megane Trophy or the Shelby Cobra Daytona may seem weird at first when they arrived, but some players soon noticed that these cars were part of the special 15th Anniversary pack in GT6. It would seem like this select list of 25 cars is on top priority for inclusion in GT Sport, as some of them were included at release like the unsurprising GT-R and SLS AMG GT3 cars, and the recent addition of the C2 Corvette and Tesla Model S in the December 2018 update further supports (if not confirms) this theory. That said, which of the remaining cars are you most excited about?

EDIT 17-Jan-2019: BMW Z8 '01 has been included in the 1.32 Update, which leaves us with 10 cars left.

EDIT 8-Mar-2019: Pagani Huayra '13 has been included in the 1.34 Update, 9 cars left.

EDIT 29-Mar-2019: Lancia Stratos '73 has been included in the 1.36 Update, 8 cars remaining.

Last edited:
Do we really need this in addition to the S1 we currently have? If I had to wager a guess I would say PD's gonna skip this one

I agree, and I also think that they're gonna skip the Scirocco GT24 as well, since we already have the Scirocco Gr.4 . In both cases the Audi and VW would just be redundant.

maybe they skip the:
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12: why is the point to including the R8 LMS, if the new model is in GT sport now
- Audi sport Quattro S1 Group B '86: Already exist the pikes peak version, more power
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08: The game already have GR.4, 2 GR.3 cars, so this concept goes to GR.X i think, useless
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 '08: Already exist in the GR.4 group

Maybe the rest from the list coming in a futures updates

maybe they skip the:
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12: why is the point to including the R8 LMS, if the new model is in GT sport now
- Audi sport Quattro S1 Group B '86: Already exist the pikes peak version, more power
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08: The game already have GR.4, 2 GR.3 cars, so this concept goes to GR.X i think, useless

There are two Renault from 2015and 2016.they look and perform virtually identically. I would not put it past PD to include any oth these, assuming your theory

maybe they skip the:

I want the old Audi R8 LMS Ultra to come back

maybe they skip the:

You could also ask PD the same question as to why they still included the Z4 and SLS GT3, even though the M6 and AMG GT3 are both in game. Adding the older R8 only makes sense because it would serve as a more appropriate rival to the Z4 and SLS, and it's a much more prolific car than the newer R8.

- Audi sport Quattro S1 Group B '86:
Already exist the pikes peak version, more power

It's more a matter of sheer redundancy than engine power. More power won't really matter because of BoP.

- Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08:
The game already have GR.4, 2 GR.3 cars, so this concept goes to GR.X i think, useless

They could easily sneak this into the Gr.3 class through some minor tweaks to the BoP.

No, that's a different car. Might look very, very similar but it's not.

The IS F on the other hand I can see it going to Gr.2 rather than Gr.3 since it's more of a DTM car and since DTM and Super GT are together now and the game could use some more Gr.2 cars, may as well add the Lexus to it (with BoP settings added).

After all the IS-F is powered from an old DTM car.

TIL that the Lexus' engine was from a '04 Opel Vectra DTM race car.

The IS F on the other hand I can see it going to Gr.2 rather than Gr.3 since it's more of a DTM car and since DTM and Super GT are together now and the game could use some more Gr.2 cars, may as well add the Lexus to it (with BoP settings added).

After all the IS-F is powered from an old DTM car.

TIL that the Lexus' engine was from a '04 Opel Vectra DTM race car.

With how Gr.2 is such a mess right now? I don't think so. Yes, DTM and Super GT are together now but they weren't together before. There's the very aggressive aero package to take note of, but its specs are closer to GT3 cars, especially the weight. If PD wants to add more Gr.2 entries into the game, it should be proper DTM cars that are at least as recent as 2016.

With how Gr.2 is such a mess right now? I don't think so. Yes, DTM and Super GT are together now but they weren't together before. There's the very aggressive aero package to take note of, but its specs are closer to GT3 cars, especially the weight. If PD wants to add more Gr.2 entries into the game, it should be proper DTM cars that are at least as recent as 2016.
I don't know man. The car is DTM powered so it should be at least Gr.2. I am glad that the 2008 Super GT cars were placed in Gr.2.

If they were placed in Gr.3 cars (with the BoP settings you made), I still have a feeling that they'll become the pre-nerfed Renault Megane Trophy.

Plus the chances of seeing DTM on GT Sport is none if this is true.

But we'll never know. It's up to PD where the IS-F Racing Concept will end up to.

Isn't it pretty much the same car anyway?

Nope, the Gr.4 one has more torque IIRC than the GT24. I tested the GT24 in GT6, and I had to fit a mid-RPM turbo to get more torque out of the engine, just to be able to match the time I did with the Megane Trophy.

I don't know man. The car is DTM powered so it should be at least Gr.2. I am glad that the 2008 Super GT cars were placed in Gr.2.

If they were placed in Gr.3 cars (with the BoP settings you made), I still have a feeling that they'll become the pre-nerfed Renault Megane Trophy.

Plus the chances of seeing DTM on GT Sport is none if this is true.

But we'll never know. It's up to PD where the IS-F Racing Concept will end up to.

Well that's unfortunate, DTM wants their own racing game if they want their cars to be included in a game.

Bringing back the Lotus Europa would be a nice 'homecoming' of Lotus. :embarrassed:

Let's hope the licensing deal between PD and Lotus would be sorted out soon.

GT24 is a real car 320hp/1120kg
car_1204_46737_5560dd7cbe1b3.jpg

Gr.4 was made to GT4 regulations: 358hp/1050kg
maxresdefault.jpg

As far as modelling from ground up, could be "the same car". With the Gr.4, minus fog lights, but wider tyres.

Cizeta V16T '94
Ford Shelby GT500 '13
Lancia Stratos '73

those are the next for sure

I'd prefer it if the Stratos and Europa were included in one update, and the Shelby and Cizeta along with the Huayra.

Remember the Chrome Line cars? They were included in the collector's edition of GT5 and so far all but 3 of the cars have been added.

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line
BMW M3 Coupé Chrome Line
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Chrome Line
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line

Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line

Last edited:
Remember the Chrome Line cars? They were included in the collector's edition of GT5 and so far all but 2 of the cars have been added.

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line
BMW M3 Coupé Chrome Line
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Chrome Line
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line

Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line

We have not yet got R8 5.2 :sly:

What if it's not just 15th anniversary cars, but all cars with a special pre-order version? Like the chrome line cars, as a previous poster mentioned ITT, but also the stealth models? All the cars that were stealth models in the PS3-era games have been added into GTS so far, such as the McLaren F1, the Mazda 787B, and the older GT-R & NSX GT500 cars, except one. This car being the Audi R10 TDI, so perhaps that could be in the cards, too. So between these three groups - stealth models, chrome line cars, and 15th anniversary cars - we could have the following coming:

Audi R10 TDI '06
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09
Audi sport Quattro S1 (Group B) '86
Cizeta V16T '84
Ford Shelby GT500 '13
Honda HSV-010 GT '11
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08
Lotus Europa S.2 '68
Mercedes-Benz 300SL '54
Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 '08

To be honest, I'd love the HSV-010 for Gr.2. And although we're unsure if DTM is gonna play nice or not, I could still see some neat GT500 additions to Gr.2 via Super GT alone:
Toyota Supra Mk.IV '05
Toyota GR Supra GT500 Concept '19
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) '06
Lexus LC500 GT500
Honda NSX-GT (being the "finalized" version vs. the Concept-GT that's in-game)

EDIT: Apparently the NSX-GT also has the difference of not having a hybrid system, whereas the Concept-GT and road-going NSX do have one...

Last edited:
What if it's not just 15th anniversary cars, but all cars with a special pre-order version? Like the chrome line cars, as a previous poster mentioned ITT, but also the stealth models? All the cars that were stealth models in the PS3-era games have been added into GTS so far, such as the McLaren F1, the Mazda 787B, and the older GT-R & NSX GT500 cars, except one. This car being the Audi R10 TDI, so perhaps that could be in the cards, too. So between these three groups - stealth models, chrome line cars, and 15th anniversary cars - we could have the following coming:

Audi R10 TDI '06
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09
Audi sport Quattro S1 (Group B) '86
Cizeta V16T '84
Ford Shelby GT500 '13
Honda HSV-010 GT '11
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08
Lotus Europa S.2 '68
Mercedes-Benz 300SL '54
Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 '08

To be honest, I'd love the HSV-010 for Gr.2. And although we're unsure if DTM is gonna play nice or not, I could still see some neat GT500 additions to Gr.2 via Super GT alone:
Toyota Supra Mk.IV '05
Toyota GR Supra GT500 Concept '19
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) '06
Lexus LC500 GT500
Honda NSX-GT (being the "finalized" version vs. the Concept-GT that's in-game)

Interesting. I forgot about the Chrome Line cars, maybe because I didn't preorder GT5 back then. I don't see any frequency with regards to them being included (I mean, we should have got the Murcielago right about now) so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Though with the Audi R8 5.2 , PD could just sneeze out a few tweaks to the 4.2 to make it happen.

I don't like the idea of insisting that ALL GT500 cars be put together because for Super GT's sake. Just look at Gr.2 being a mess right now. Yes, they are all GT500, but comparing the Toyota Supra '05 with the RC-F? Completely different specs, lap times and pace. Sure, toss in the HSV-010 with the newer NSX, but would you like the idea of a '97 Supra tossed in there as well? No amount, I repeat, no amount of BoP could save that car against the likes of the RC-F.

I'd rather have the JGTC-era GT500 cars be tossed in Gr.3 instead. We had the likes of the NOMAD Diablo and the STP Taisan Viper (God I miss GT2) going up against them, and those cars are essentially GT1 spec.

Back