15th Anniversary roster checklist

Interesting. I forgot about the Chrome Line cars, maybe because I didn't preorder GT5 back then. I don't see any frequency with regards to them being included (I mean, we should have got the Murcielago right about now) so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Though with the Audi R8 5.2 , PD could just sneeze out a few tweaks to the 4.2 to make it happen.

I don't like the idea of insisting that ALL GT500 cars be put together because for Super GT's sake. Just look at Gr.2 being a mess right now. Yes, they are all GT500, but comparing the Toyota Supra '05 with the RC-F? Completely different specs, lap times and pace. Sure, toss in the HSV-010 with the newer NSX, but would you like the idea of a '97 Supra tossed in there as well? No amount, I repeat, no amount of BoP could save that car against the likes of the RC-F.

I'd rather have the JGTC-era GT500 cars be tossed in Gr.3 instead. We had the likes of the NOMAD Diablo and the STP Taisan Viper (God I miss GT2) going up against them, and those cars are essentially GT1 spec.

I could see the JGTC-era GT500 cars being in Gr.3, since there’s already an FIA GT car there. But I’d hope that if they adjusted BoP on a track-by-track basis, and according to laptime, then it’d be an improvement overall for balancing, including if all Super GT-era GT500 cars were put into Gr.2. Potentially alongside the Lexus IS-F Racing Concept, too.

Latest Posts

Back