1988 Birthday Tickets for trade

doridrift39
1988 Ticket for trade! Looking for FT86 II Concept tickets!, Ticket 1000, or chrome paints
Anyother offers accepted! Name what you got! :) Happy Holidays

I'll give you 10 no problem, 5 today & 5 tomorrow for a 1988? If you can send today i'll throw in an extra 5 the day after, send an FR to shepzki if you are interested. 👍

Got it, not on GT5 at the minute but will send you the 1st 5 when I get on. Would you like gold, silver or a mix?

Edit - I have sent you a mix today 3 gold + 2 silver, tomorrow i'll send 3 silver + 2 gold then 5 gold the following day, if that's good with you. 👍

Last edited:
thats fine with me :) and for others wanting the 1988, I still have a copy of it, Please reply if you want one tomorrow

@Playnthru- sure
@Carl3456- not really into the racing gears
@Clytius- Sure, add me tonight

O.k man that's great..Would you like to pick the colors ??

I'm cool either way.. I can start sending later tonight ..👍

I have an orange and a black one. I could send your choice tomorrow night for an 88 ticket. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Playnthru- Sent the ticket @1:02am by the way, I don't get why you sent me horns xD :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friends list has been shortened down, please add me. I will be trading in the following order
Clytius
mjm23race
rperrone

Last edited:
doridrift39
1988 Ticket for trade! Looking for FT86 II Concept tickets!, Ticket 1000, or chrome paints

Hello mate,
Are you intreseted in driftcars?

Playnthru- Sent the ticket @1:02am by the way, I don't get why you sent me horns xD :P
Friends list has been shortened down, please add me. I will be trading in the following order
Clytius
mjm23race
rperrone

I will send a FR tonight and depending when it is accepted I will send the car tonight or tomorrow. What color would you like me to send?

doridrift39

What's a birthday ticket??

Gtracer123
What's a birthday ticket??

When you have a birthday you get the ticket. An example is if you were born in 1976 and you registered on Psn as 1976 then if you sign in on your birthday you would get a 1976 ticket. Now he is trading that ticket for something he wants.

I've got a Silky Black FT86 II Concept ticket which I would trade against the 1988 Ticket.

Clytius
mjm23race
rperrone

Thank you...

I can only send 5x paints per day.. So I sent 5x paints, 5x more coming to you after re set...

The Horns (#112 Tank car) are just gifts..Enjoy 👍

Back