2 Hours 40 Minutes of Nurburgring - **COMPLETE**

Lol softs are so unreal we use medium because they give about the grip of the real GT3 cars if you look at our season 1 records we are running about .2-.5 seconds faster but hey it's still a video game. I would like to race on hards and put the slower cars on mediums to be honest.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was a pretty poor deal, didn't even make it to sunrise before I threw in the towel.

So, the final standings were Rice winning the experimental division, and what do you know, I won the GT3 division! Amazing! :dopey:

Okay, I would have finished +2L if Rice wouldn't have been driving backwards to let me catch up, but hey. :)

Tier 2 Racing
Yeah, it was a pretty poor deal, didn't even make it to sunrise before I threw in the towel.

So, the final standings were Rice winning the experimental division, and what do you know, I won the GT3 division! Amazing! :dopey:

Okay, I would have finished +2L if Rice wouldn't have been driving backwards to let me catch up, but hey. :)

Lol you should come online to test the season 2 cars with me the room number is: 1472-6118-3658-4759-2841
Room closed

Last edited:
I can't really ask the GT1/GT2 guys because I'm no organizer and that is a big series. I could ask the GT4 guys though.

If you're going to do this again on a Sunday, I might be interested. Just a few questions though.

Is tyre wear / fuel depletion on?
Is the weather fixed at sunny?
You say all aids off, does that include ABS?

If you're going to do this again on a Sunday, I might be interested. Just a few questions though.

Is tyre wear / fuel depletion on?
Is the weather fixed at sunny?
You say all aids off, does that include ABS?

I'll answer those.

A: Yes
B: No
C: No, ABS can't be policed.

Any chance I can run a GT2 car from another series as a E1XP entrant?

Last edited:
Tier 2 Racing
Since we're not running the GT3 series this week, anyone game for a race at 3:30PST Saturday, July 2?

I would love to ran this weekend for fun. What track, also is it one long race in stead of two 30mins?

picture.php

My E1XP challenger. 460hp/1250kg will run on racing mediums, just up to the organizers to allow it.

PSN Name: MitchZ06
GTP Name: Mitch_Z06
Car: McLaren F1 '94

Last edited:
Back