200 Lap Daytona NASCAR

• Thread starter m8h3r
  • 84 comments
THE ROOM IS UP!!!

The room number is:

1472-6118-3830-2747-9303

Look forward to seeing you there!!

wow, loved it. :D
sorry about quiting half way throuhgh, it was just that the tires gave in randomly and when I pitted I had to do another lap as the car didnt like pitting :(

But thankyou for the race ;)

Well it wasn't the race I was expecting but for the majority I loved. It had some problems that didn't arise until the race itself. Maybe if some people had attended practice they could have come up earlier :lol: ;) but none the less I had fun.

We had 11/10 (I've forgotten) participants at the start an finished with 5 runners and 1 parked. Took 2 hours and 37 minutes.

I was thinking throughout the race of a mini series where for 4 or 5 weeks we do a 20 lap race at Daytona and at Indy. I'd come up with some sort of points system and prizes of course would be issued to top finishers. Let me know what you think and if we get enough interest I'll plan it out 👍

I understand I can PM you right now ?:)
I wrote that in here on propose :)

I will take as many mattes as possible at least one in every shade :)
I'll tell you via PM which shades I want more than one :)

Lotrzyna
I understand I can PM you right now ?:)
I wrote that in here on propose :)

I will take as many mattes as possible at least one in every shade :)
I'll tell you via PM which shades I want more than one :)

Tomorrow is the last day of my trade with rperrone and then you will start receiving your prizes :D 👍

I just waned to say that m8h3r is a man of his words - I got all the prizes I have won and even more :)

I will with pleasure participate in future events organized by him and I advice everyone to try it too.

I just waned to say that m8h3r is a man of his words - I got all the prizes I have won and even more :)

I will with pleasure participate in future events organized by him and I advice everyone to try it too.

Thanks for the positive feedback 👍

It took me a little longer than I was expecting to get the prizes out but I wasn't going to skip them :lol:

haha sounds like alot of fun! wish i could join but got a 60's ford gt to get..btw can anyone give me sugestion on how to get ut

I love Nascar so if it's not too much trouble, can you please send me a message through here or the xmb if/when the next event takes place? Thanks.

It seems we have a bit of interest for another race.

I'm highly considering this so keep an eye out. It wont be till May though, got a few other races I wish to focus on. Including the one in my Signature 👍

Back