2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop CAMRY '10 (fantasy)

• Thread starter slotcarrod
  • 10 comments
Canada
Calgary
slotcarrod
I need a DLC for this car please! 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop CAMRY '10 (fantasy)

I can offer many trades! See my garage in my signature!

Please help me get the DLC for this car!

I don't think it can be traded.

You're only bet would be to find someone who hasn't redeemed the code since I think you can only get it from preordering the game from GameStop.

Even then, there's a chance the code's past its expiration date.

I think a single code can be used on up to 5 different PS3's! So if a code has only been used once or twice ..... :)

slotcarrod
I think a single code can be used on up to 5 different PS3's! So if a code has only been used once or twice ..... :)

Even still. To acquire the code you'll probably need to send a code to them

Code can only be redeem once. Once it's redeemed, it can be download infinite times from the same PSN account to the same PS3. It can be download from the same PSN account to the 5 different PS3.

See if you can find a friend who has those cars and willing to let you borrow his account.

Code can only be redeem once. Once it's redeemed, it can be download infinite times from the same PSN account to the same PS3. It can be download from the same PSN account to the 5 different PS3.

See if you can find a friend who has those cars and willing to let you borrow his account.
All true except this part bolded.
I've had mine downloaded on my PS3 more than 5 times using different PSN accounts.

All true except this part bolded.
I've had mine downloaded on my PS3 more than 5 times using different PSN accounts.

WOW... But could it be because they are sub accounts using the same credit card info? That might be why... A loophole for people to trade them...

A dummy dupe account... Although I will never be comfortable sending any log in info to anyone I don't know, even on a dummy account...

Good finds 👍

WOW... But could it be because they are sub accounts using the same credit card info? That might be why... A loophole for people to trade them...

A dummy dupe account... Although I will never be comfortable sending any log in info to anyone I don't know, even on a dummy account...

Good finds 👍

Only one is a sub-account as far as I remember, the rest are just separate accounts. Still, whenever I start a new game (or whenever I did, last I checked was a month ago). I received 7 cars in my garage: the 5 CE chromeline and the 2 bonus from GameStop.

Back