2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,052 views
Definetly.
Manthey at P3 breaks to early (also the Fuel's empty), Heico takes P3 and Manthey gets rear ended by a Clio at the finish line.
 
Haribo Corvette :lol:

haribow4bqk.jpg


Haribo just finished! :)
 
I so need to get the full race on BluRay...or so. :p
 
1st & 2nd
333bbxd.png


24vmrnr.png


Aston formation :D

14wgjuh.png


j79utt.png
 
Last edited:
Congrats to Aston!
 
Now, did the #66 Mercedes get the 3rd place or not? I too, am confused :confused:
 
Great race and great commentary from the RLM!
 
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Formation finish for the Aston Martins!".

Lil' bit of forced celebration from RLM there. :lol:
 
Wait - the #66 SLS aint come back yet :O
 
The Manthey has eaten the front bumper of the Clio.
 
lol at the rear arch of the prosche . GOt a whole bumper in it .
 
Just as the drama unfolded my stream crashed.
 
I will never forget this great 24 hours of the Nurburgring 👍
 
Does the mercedes have enough fuel to get round another lap to get 3rd ?
 
Spectacular race! Too bad I missed some during the night :(
 
What a race! What's with these guys coming to a stop on the front stretch? Great shot of the Astons 👍
 
Audi driver clapping, hi5ing his R8. Excellent
 
Its great to see a thread with over a 1500 posts with no bitching or fighting in it.
 
Back