2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
ghskilla
Well it was a dumb move choosing Hamilton. Looking decent so far, though.

I'm happy, on for a 2, 3, 5. Nearly picked Vettel over Raikkonen too..

Alternator was at the back of my mind.

1, 2, and 10

My decision to go for Hamilton bit me back. Though if I did pick Alonso I would have kept Hamilton and split the Red Bulls. Oh well.

Stopped the bleeding with 2,10,3, but the damage of the last 3 rounds has left a permanent scar.

Last edited:
Just before I post the standings, is it alright if I identify who is mathematically out of the competition, or is anyone uncomfortable with me doing that?

Doesnt bother me. People who only just in/out mathematically have been out of it in reality for weeks anyway.

Congratulations to the 4 people who got the 1-2-3 this week and to DJW_GT for gaining the most positions. Furinkazen has had his extended again to 191, with a bad round the only thing to be able to stop his run.

A few things:
  • A big welcome back to Justin! :D
  • Justin and PAWEL17 still get 50 bonus points because they picked the 1-2-3 (as opposed to just carrying over last rounds picks) despite one of their picks incurring a 10 place penalty
  • J-Pap has been excluded after sending me a message to cancel reminders for the series

8089723966_1785c63e58_b.jpg

So, do the picks have to be in the right order, becuase I got Webber on the podium. Or was I right in saying I was too late to join in.

I need to stop losing places! :grumpy:

If I hadn't picked Webber for Suzuka I would have had the 1-2-3 here.

So, do the picks have to be in the right order, becuase I got Webber on the podium. Or was I right in saying I was too late to join in.

There is a pick form via Google Docs (...sorry Drive) that users are required to fill in. I'm sorry that I didn't see your post to tell you of that before the race started. Someone else did that a few races ago but they never picked another round. I'll accept your picks for Korea and then add on your picks from India to put you on the table next round.

And addressing your first question, the picks can be in any order

jcm
Just curious, are we still getting the CP for the win, or has that stopped/never existed? :)

Yes you are getting CPs for the win, as well as an extra CP for the user(s) with the most points.

EDIT: Sorry about double post, forgot about the multi-quote function.

Ok. Guess I didn't read the OP hard enough. I shall compete for the rest of the year and hope for a title challenge for 2013.

I did a tally of 1-2-3 selections since 2010 and was rather surprised, here are how many each track has had.

Spain - 11
Australia - 9
Hungary - 5
Korea - 5
Abu Dhabi - 4
Great Britain - 3
Italy - 3
Singapore - 3
Turkey - 3
Monaco - 2
Belgium - 1
Brazil - 1