2014 North America Discussion (US & Canada)

• Thread starter scca_ziptie
  • 1,618 comments
School is the only thing that concerns me with those dates, but at least they're on a Friday night. But yeah that's something I have to think about over the next several days.

i'll make sure they have some great non alcoholic beverages waiting for ya! Seriously though, bring the fam, it's for a great cause ya know. It might be late at night but you have all day Saturday and Sunday to make up the sleep...lol

Hey guys, I just received an email from PD that they will be sending me a T500 rather than the T300. Pretty sweet deal, also, they are giving me 20 vouchers for 1 million in game credits each. These will be given out over the course of the 6 events as well.

Unfortunately for me, I agreed that I can't compete for the wheel. Bummer, it would be a great replacement for my DFGT.

If I win a wheel I'd be happy to give you my G27. It's a little worn cosmetically from hardcore racing but it still works perfectly. :)

Just remember, to win the wheel you need to have the most points at the end of the 6th episode. I know a few people that will be there every night, that will certainly increase their chances.

I'm confirmed to be going next Friday and the other dates unless something unexpected comes up. Can't wait to see you all again! :D:D

Great work putting that viewing party together, @tguns16. I'll be mentioning it in my blog post about the show's premiere and will make an additional geo-targeted post on GTPlanet's Facebook page to help spread the word in the area. 👍

Will any of the GT Academy finalists be posting on this thread during or after each episode? I thought that happened last year. @tguns16 might be busy during the episode, but maybe some others will share their experiences and behind the scenes details (that Sony / Nissan will allow) from tonight's premiere.

Anyone have a stream or some way to watch online for tonight's episode? Really wanna watch but don't have the channel... If not I'll watch on YouTube whenever it's posted.

And good luck to all those who made it on Silverstone it's been REALLY annoying not knowing which one of you won this year :P

Anyone have a stream or some way to watch online for tonight's episode? Really wanna watch but don't have the channel... If not I'll watch on YouTube whenever it's posted.

And good luck to all those who made it on Silverstone it's been REALLY annoying not knowing which one of you won this year :P
I believe spike TVs website streams it live but I could be wrong. Live as in when it first airs

Latest Posts

Back