2016 Nvidia Challenger Series

• Thread starter Animera
  • 163 comments
I had only ABS on nothing else. Should have check that...ok now I know that.

Yeah came to me as a surprise that too that in some cars you might want to run with all the possible assists on!! I think some guys could handle this car without SC but me it helped a lot :)

Well done @ODB :cheers: I finished on 14.1 i just used TC and ABS i couldn't use SC, it give me to much understeer as the car doesn't rotate as good. Here is my lap and well done all 👍

Heh well I was struggling with SC at first, but after having it on for a while I started to rely on it too much and could not handle the car without it any more..,

Very true that having it off made the car run more fluintly trough few places..

Good lap mate, have to watch the lap when I get home :cheers:

Didn't know it was possible to use aids... I'm using paddles so auto clutch is on but don't think I had abs and definitely not tc or sc. Is it different on PC and ps4?

In PC there is Game Play settings in Options and you can set those aids there.

I think it must be the same on ps4. I'll have a look and try next round

Yeah you can turn assists on from game menu on ps4

If I have understood correctly only "real assists" will work on ps4 and bare in mind assists can also slow you down depending on what car are you driving!

But yeah, this ruf got great benefit from ABS and from TC but I think it was because quite low traction and seemed to me this car just didn't drive that well in any case, having assists on I was able to push the limits way easier, without them I just lost the traction all the time..

Nice I got my first points in Logitech championship series at Le Mans TT in PC division :)

Great job mate!!

Got in bit late for the event but still made it to top 40 (perhaps even top 30 can't recall if I have even checked it up lol)

And yeah time for round 5 tomorrow guys :D I have quite a lot of stuff to do over the weekend and as that "stuff to do" includes heavy drinking (the traditional finnish way of not knowing how to properly use alcohol to relax :D) my tesult will probably bit more weak than in the past two events but gonna give it as good of a go as just possible...

Here's some sort of preference lap for you guys, best advice I can come up with is to learn to be fast trough the bus stop chicane for there's a ton of time to win there but it is TIGHT AS HELL so you have to be almost out to make it fast and it's far from easy.. On my video I don't think I drive trough the chicane in the best possible manner but TBH I haven't quite figured it out yet no matter practicing quite a lot...

But yeah, here's my best practice lap hope some of you guys can pick up some pointers :)

Oh yeah, I'd predict times going to sink way lower than this lap time for it's a loooong and wiiiiiide track so plenty of opportunity to find that next tenth!!

Good luck people :cheers:

Nice I got my first points in Logitech championship series at Le Mans TT in PC division :)

Great job mate!!

Got in bit late for the event but still made it to top 40 (perhaps even top 30 can't recall if I have even checked it up lol)

And yeah time for round 5 tomorrow guys :D I have quite a lot of stuff to do over the weekend and as that "stuff to do" includes heavy drinking (the traditional finnish way of not knowing how to properly use alcohol to relax :D) my tesult will probably bit more weak than in the past two events but gonna give it as good of a go as just possible...

Here's some sort of preference lap for you guys, best advice I can come up with is to learn to be fast trough the bus stop chicane for there's a ton of time to win there but it is TIGHT AS HELL so you have to be almost out to make it fast and it's far from easy.. On my video I don't think I drive trough the chicane in the best possible manner but TBH I haven't quite figured it out yet no matter practicing quite a lot...

But yeah, here's my best practice lap hope some of you guys can pick up some pointers :)

Oh yeah, I'd predict times going to sink way lower than this lap time for it's a loooong and wiiiiiide track so plenty of opportunity find to find that next tenth!!

Good luck people :cheers:

Heh didn't quite manage to get below 42's but still got to 42.0's :dopey: Haven't checked my rank but I was pretty high up there when I stopped playing on monday... Just started my summer vacation and gonna take few weeks brake from playing too so my hands get some rest :D

Here's my lap guys see you in few weeks :cheers:

1:42:069

Got my 2nd points in Logitech series FormulaA@Spa (round 5) at PC division.
Console division's 20th would been 5th in PC division - that's big difference in divisions top laptimes.

Latest Posts

Back