2019 (?) Suzuki Jimny - Redesigned model spotted testing

• Thread starter lbpomg95
  • 74 comments
If you're the type of person who spends a lot for these things because you're rich and buys something without thinking about it so much, lol, go ahead and buy what you like. Just make sure that you won't regret your choice later on in your life. Simple as that.

The new Jimny is in the US for the World Car Award event
Size comparison pics to new 4door Wrangler
d73ab6a6-2019-suzuki-jimny-world-car-awards-la-test-drives-4.jpg

79c756f5-2019-suzuki-jimny-world-car-awards-la-test-drives-3.jpg

It looks basically Kia Soul-sized. I still maintain these would sell in the US.
Lol you could even barely fit four people inside this thing. :lol::lol::lol:

Unless you're a dwarf, you might find yourself yearning for more space in it. Otherwise, it's a decent vehicle which does a great job on what it is designed to do.

That p'up! Could trailer my Capuccino race car. :)

That ute would sell. Make them in limited numbers. Just a bit more rugged than an MX-5, more cargo space and no doubt would cost way less. :sly:

I'm still not a fond of the new Jimny because of its hefty price tag but man, I admit that this Little D body mod definitely looks so damn good. The Little G, however, doesn't seem to fit this midget because it's too luxurious looking IMHO. Better go with Little D to be more utilitarian instead.

images

I drove one of these for work the other day. Really, really cool. I'd get mine in the dark green as I think it looks it's best in a darker shade. Interior isn't super great, but it's nice enough, given what it is.

Back