2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 1,948 comments
A meeting of Democratic Governors was held to discuss plans with Biden going forward. They are electing to stand behind Biden.

Smart move for them to stand behind Biden on an “united” front, until he elects to exit stage left on his own. Less messy from an optics POV when he decides to step aside - and they need to find a pinch hitter.

** I honestly think it’s a coin flip wether Biden stays on the ticket at this point or not.

*** outside of the Democrats somehow convincing Michelle Obama to run, the main reason they’ll lose (if it’s anyone but her somewhere on the ticket) will be due to apathy and low voter turnout amongst the suburban middle class. And I’m not convinced that even an Obama on the ticket can save them this late in the game

Last edited:
And the final federal election in US history.
Barbarians at the gate. If only the supposedly radical left were the least bit interested in any kind of radical solution.

Last edited:
Like what?
Welp. Given the supremes recent rulings.. I think Biden should go all king dark brandon, and relocate a few of the supremes down to Cuba for a bit. They seem intent on providing a runway for our devolution into a dictatorship. A closer examination of that sort of thing from within the protective walls of gitmo sounds appropriately amusing as an opening salvo.

Obviously, im just having a bit of fun..however, in the past week(s) the supreme court has said, bribery is cool, the president is king, and federal agencies now have no teeth, with the supremes declaring themselves more expert, than any experts, and the final arbitrators of everything. Its safe to say the wheels are off the wagon.

You know, its funny. I’ve always considered myself a 90’s conservative, who hasn’t changed much, if at all, over the decades. Ironically, i think those beliefs place me in the flaming progressive category these days.

Welp. Given the supremes recent rulings.. I think Biden should go all king dark brandon, and relocate a few of the supremes down to Cuba for a bit. They seem intent on providing a runway for our devolution into a dictatorship. A closer examination of that sort of thing from within the protective walls of gitmo sounds appropriately amusing as an opening salvo.

Obviously, im just having a bit of fun..however, in the past week(s) the supreme court has said, bribery is cool, the president is king, and federal agencies now have no teeth, with the supremes declaring themselves more expert, than any experts, and the final arbitrators of everything. Its safe to say the wheels are off the wagon.

You know, its funny. I’ve always considered myself a 90’s conservative, who hasn’t changed much, if at all, over the decades. Ironically, i think those beliefs place me in the flaming progressive category these days.
Much as it'd be delicious irony to see some of those more reactionary judges hoist upon their own petards... were their incarceration to result in their replacement by justices with a sufficiently conventional view of your Constitution to reverse the recent rulings, it'd possibly result in Brandon's own impachment and imprisonment alongside tfg's.

A small price to pay for avoiding felonocracy and reestablishing the absolute rule of law, perhaps.

Last edited:
After the disastrous debate, the DNC started blasting out emails asking for money so that they could spend it on continuing to be grossly incompetent.

I gave them some tersely worded feedback, and it seems I was not alone...

This is a system-generated message to inform you that your email could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. Details of the email and the error are as follows:

<feedback@act.democrats.org>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.167.27] said:
The user you are trying to contact is receiving mail at a rate
that prevents additional messages from being delivered.
For more
information, go to
https://support.google.com/mail/?p=ReceivingRatePerm

Much as it'd be delicious irony to see some of those more reactionary judges hoist upon their own petards... were their incarceration to result in their replacement by justices with a sufficiently conventional view of your Constitution to reverse the recent rulings, it'd possibly result in Brandon's own impachment and imprisonment alongside tfg's.

A small price to pay for avoiding felonocracy and reestablishing the absolute rule of law, perhaps.
There seem ways to thread that needle.

Selecting a candidate who has a better chance of beating Trump and possibly preventing the downfall of Western civilisation.
That doesn’t sound the least bit radical nor something you would need the “radical left” to carry out. Just legally very messy with an hour glass that’s running out

Edit:

If the Dems were smart, they would either leave the ticket as is… or give Kamala a field-promotion to the front of the ticket and sub in any one of the aforementioned names in the VP spot. Which person they put in the VP position doesn’t really matter, as they all have their respective issues, and they’re going to lose the White House anyways. Regardless, swapping in another presidential candidate other than Kamala will be certain death up and down the ballot

If they leave the ticket as is, dust off the playbook from 4-5 years ago when Joe’s cognitive decline was beginning to become noticeable, and put him in the basement like they did last election.

Regardless of where Kamala ends up on the ticket, send her to charm school for a few weeks because she’s almost as bad as Biden when it comes to unscripted speaking.

Massively redirect campaign funds into down-ballot races to minimize potential losses there, and hopefully bolster voter turnout and enthusiasm - with the hopes of making up ground at the front of the ticket (admittedly I’m a little biased towards redirecting funds and efforts into local elections, mainly because I’ve always felt that local politics have a much larger influence on my quality of life, over whichever window licker happens to be in the Whitehouse at the time)

Anyways, gotta get back to cooking 😎

Last edited:
That doesn’t sound the least bit radical nor something you would need the “radical left” to carry out. Just legally very messy with an hour glass that’s running out
Too radical for the DNC sadly as we career towards the cliff. It's just an indication that the description is yet another dishonest misnomer.

If the Dems were smart, they would either leave the ticket as is… or give Kamala a field-promotion to the front of the ticket and sub in any one of the aforementioned names in the VP spot.
Yard_Sale
Regardless, swapping in another presidential candidate other than Kamala will be certain death up and down the ballot
This couldn't telegraph a more obvious conservative's wishful thinking of self-sabotage if you tried. There's no way you genuinely believe this....

Massively redirect campaign funds into down-ballot races to minimize potential losses there,
Except those races are doing just fine regardless of Biden.
It’s another ominous sign for the president: Even as other Democrats are running strong, the party’s down-ballot successes aren’t translating into momentum at the top of the ticket. Biden trails Trump in many of the states he needs to win to keep the White House. His job approval is underwater. And the coalition of voters that ushered him into office four years ago is fraying.
The split in political fortunes between the president and other Democrats has grown unmistakably clear to party leaders, laying plain the degree to which Biden’s problems appear to be Biden-specific.

Last edited:
Whatever you say boss.

Democrats were never going to win this presidential election anyways - even before last week. Now they need to do a very good and very quick job of triaging the totality of their conundrum, and minimize losses by way of getting as large of a voter turnout as possible for down-ballot races

Cultism can be cured if you're willing to actually hold conversation and crawl out of the leader's ass.

IMG_4753.png

The only people who think the nyt’s is a liberal organization, are republicans.
Their editorial board often strikes me as leaning more toward radical republican policies, than anything else.
Perhaps, this article may explain what's possibly be going on? B/c there have been some recent articles that lend themselves as beneficial to Republican goals.
“All these Biden people think that the problem is Peter Baker or whatever reporter they’re mad at that day,” one Times journalist said. “It’s A.G. He’s the one who is pissed [that] Biden hasn’t done any interviews and quietly encourages all the tough reporting on his age.”

Most people when given the chance to ponder, will acknowledge that there is six sides to a cube.

Those same people however, struggle to grasp that there is at a minimum, 6 sides to a house of cards as well.

Science.

Edit:

I feel bad, so I’ll let you “in the box thinkers” know that it’s almost always double the given number

Last edited:
Most people when given the chance to ponder, will acknowledge that there is six sides to a cube.

Those same people however, struggle to grasp that there is at a minimum, 6 sides to a house of cards as well.

Science.

Edit:

I feel bad, so I’ll let you “in the box thinkers” know that it’s almost always double the given number
GTPlanet Acceptable Use Policy

By using these forums, you agree to the following:

• You will post all messages in English.

Last edited:
Back