2024 World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 1,117 comments
Like they said, being too nice. Thats what the Lexus did and ran wide. Trying to make room for the HY cars.

So close for those Marshall’s. Good thing it wasn’t worse.

Edit: Amazingly, all top 9 GT3 cars are nose to tail.

Last edited:
So, judging by the previous track clearing/barrier repair episode and how long it takes to reorganize the cars for the restart, we might get roughly 3-4 hours of racing anymore, if I'm not mistaken.

But, Porsche has a triple lead at the moment. :P

Last edited:
So, judging by the previous track clearing/barrier repair episode and how long it takes to reorganize the cars for the restart, we might get roughly 3-4 hours of racing anymore, if I'm not mistaken.

But, Porsche has a triple lead at the moment. :P
The barrier looks okay, more like an hour or less of SC.

And guess whats coming from the west-again...

Not the German, for sure.
MPSI.jpeg

After that embarrassment of a 4 hour SC I wouldn't put anything past the race director. He needs to be sacked after today. We're going on 7 hours of SC. That is absolutely unacceptable.
That's more than in 2013 where they were "over cautious" after Allan Simonsen's fatal crash.

Last edited:
I wasn't awake for the four hour. What was the reasoning there?
Heart of Racing Aston lost its rear coming into the Indianapolis, hit the barrier with its rear end and turned upside down. Driver walked out on his own.

EDIT: misread the question. :boggled:

Last edited:
That was bizarre from Muller, but that corner is the home of clumsy moments. Vanthoor binned the BMW there twice in practice.

Slow enough for the car to lose all grip if you run into trouble. I think there’s a bit of damp on the inside line there.

Last edited:
That was bizarre from Muller, but that corner is the home of clumsy moments. Vanthoor binned the BMW there twice in practice.

Slow enough for the car to lose all grip if you run into trouble. I think there’s a bit of damp on the inside line there.
The track has been resurfaced from out of Mulsanne to Arnage.

Back