24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,412 views
Eurosport reports that Kaussman has been excluded from the race due to dangerous driving!

Old news, about a page or so.
 
Dammit, another caution period.
 
"Closed the door" according to ACO. I called it a race incident, both drivers errors, albeit small one but fatal to the Audi. Wondering what ACO is smoking??
 
Wainwright, Aston Martin #60 reportedly has broken ribs after that crash he had at 3am Le Mans time.
 
And we get YET ANOTHER safety car. Bad for Marcel.

#9 Pesky Pug in pits.
 
Old news, about a page or so.

I've been 'offline' for a while, if you know what I mean :)
It was either that, or keeping going on like a zombie.

Safety car out.
 
I've been 'offline' for a while, if you know what I mean :)
It was either that, or keeping going on like a zombie.

Safety car out.

I got into Zombie mode between 3.40 and 4.50...
 
I'm still going after being up for about 24 hours now, still got 9 more to go.
 
Apparently, Speed Latin America has betrayed me yet again. They won't transmit the race until tomorrow (11:10 PM here). And before they dared to interrupt the transmission to show a lame NASCAR truck race, some pre-recorded programs, and a boooooring Indy oval race.

I got an idea. It will be mandated by law that the days when Le Mans is raced, NO OTHER RACE IS RACED OR TRANSMITTED IN GLOBAL TV! :D:gtpflag:.

Coming into Zombie mode as well. Trying to resist as hard as I can. Getting dark in here, I've been up since 6:30 AM. And we still have 9 Hours til the checkered!

Supposedly, Marcel is 1 lap over second Pesky Pug.
 
Cool note in pug pits, "Hope you're alright Mike"
 
Looks like another safety car's coming out.
 
#48 is damaged, sigmatech will get to place #2

It's out smoking. Too bad.
 
oreca nissan has serious problems

omg if signatech win this it'll be an incredible comeback.
 
Overheated Oreca Matmut. Though weekend for the boys of Hughes de Chaunac.

16 retired cars so far.
 
Apparently, Speed Latin America has betrayed me yet again. They won't transmit the race until tomorrow (11:10 PM here). And before they dared to interrupt the transmission to show a lame NASCAR truck race, some pre-recorded programs, and a boooooring Indy oval race.

I got an idea. It will be mandated by law that the days when Le Mans is raced, NO OTHER RACE IS RACED OR TRANSMITTED IN GLOBAL TV! :D:gtpflag:.

Certainly didn't have that happen on my end.


Edit: Lucas Ordonaz has just gotten into the signitech car.
 
Lucas is about to have a stint I think. Signatech pitting.
 
Overheated Oreca Matmut. Though weekend for the boys of Hughes de Chaunac.

16 retired cars so far.

I was about to come post asking how many cars retired, but thanks to you I don't have to 👍

Saw Lucas getting back in as well, will keep an eye on him.
 
Does anyone have the video of Peugeot 908 turning the wrong way on the curve? When he was leading the race?

It would be hilarious to watch this extraordinary thing again. hahahah
 
Where is Lucas on the grid?
 
#8 Pug in the pits. Looked to me like a full service.
 
Does anyone have the video of Peugeot 908 turning the wrong way on the curve? When he was leading the race?

It would be hilarious to watch this extraordinary thing again. hahahah

He didn't turn the wrong way on the curve tho :dunce:

His tires were gone and he just overcooked it into the corner, how hard is that to understand? Mistakes aren't extraordinary....
 
Back