250+Mb replay can't share

• Thread starter Andy_276
  • 9 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
I've recently won the 1 Hour at Spa Francorchamps and the total time was 1:01:something and made a replay from it, but i can't share it since the file is too big. Also is there a way to export it to PC?

No (legal) way to export the data. All you can do is record the replay and export the video.
Pretty much this.

You'll need a capture card to record the replay. And when I say, "record the replay" I mean exactly that. You're not getting the replay file in which you can interface/interact with it... what you'll get is exactly what the TV sees as it's seeing it. Best you can do.

Last edited:
You'll need a capture card to record the replay.
Wrong. Both PS4 and PS5 have the recording software built in, and allow for a recording for up to 1 hour.

I know, it's unfortunate, because his time was a 1:01, which means the 1 hour recording just falls short, but it's an option to get pretty much everything without needing a capture card. :lol:

Last edited:
Wrong. Both PS4 and PS5 have the recording software built in, and allow for a recording for up to 1 hour.

I know, it's unfortunate, because his time was a 1:01, which means the 1 hour recording just falls short, but it's an option to get pretty much everything without needing a capture card. :lol:
It would be possible to create 2 recordings and combine them afterwards.
But restarting the recording in the midst of the heat can easily be forgotten.
And fiddeling with the build in editing center also takes some time.

On a PC it would be much easier, while at the same time you could play whereas on the console the editor software needs quite a bit of time processing the video unless you upload without any modification.

So I am not wrong.

So I am not wrong.
Well no, you are in the sense of requiring a capture card.

So I'm not exactly sure what you're confused about...paying for a capture card just to record one replay is not really worth it, unless he was going to buy a capture card for the future anyway.

Last edited:
But restarting the recording in the midst of the heat can easily be forgotten.
And fiddeling with the build in editing center also takes some time.

On a PC it would be much easier, while at the same time you could play whereas on the console the editor software needs quite a bit of time processing the video unless you upload without any modification.
That's not actually a bad idea since i have a video editor in my pc, but the only thing I'm missing is an usb stick. 😅

Last edited:
Back