2j Race Car

• Thread starter weescotman
  • 21 comments
weescotman
never going to happen
I've been looking for one of these for ages, will trade anything to the value of the car.

you can get that from a 1970 birthday ticket. i have one but i can only send it after November 10 since i have my hands full of trades at the moment. :) try requesting for a 1970 birthday ticket and wish that once you rip it, you get the 2J.

here's the contents of the '70 ticket:

Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Honda Z ACT '70
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Plymouth Superbird '70
Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70

Seriously? Any idea how i'd get one?

Do you actually need to own it, or just Borrow it. If just to use for Events( not Online Races), I could add you to my side account, and I alwwys have one on Share.

SWERV_GRIFFIN
They actuall show up a LOT when flipping LVL 23 Tickets, as well as 1970 Tickets.:)

I know. A lot have been in the UCD over numerous times. And the tickets are the best way if you don't want to fork over 14M.

I know. A lot have been in the UCD over numerous times. And the tickets are the best way if you don't want to fork over 14M.
I deleted about 6 of them recently to make room, 0/0/0 condition. Still have 3 of them and 23 LVL 23 Tickets left.👍

23 level 23's!? :ill:

That is after I used up 20 of them already. I had 43 LVL 23 Tickets at one time on my main account, 21 on my first side account.

Having a fat stack of Tickets to flip when looking for something specific can save you a LOT of time, and that is the main cost of Flipping, Time.......:)

I have neither tickets so if there's any kind hearted people out there, maybe someone could send me one out of kindness.

I have neither tickets so if there's any kind hearted people out there, maybe someone could send me one out of kindness.
Question still stands, do you need to OWN it, or simply use it for offline races? You can borrow one from someone on your Friends List for racing either A-Spec or B-Spec races. You just cannot use it to race online.

Well could do borrow glitch but takes hours to re-install system and not guaranteed to work as well !!!!

Once you get a lvl 23 or 70 Bday ticket make a second acct get a flash drive, before you begin playing for the day, but after you receive 23 ticket, save your main profile to USB drive, start GT5 send the 23 to back up account, leave game without accomplishing anything but the send down, delete HDD save, Reload previous USB save of main profile. Go to backup profile (2nd account), Start game there, grab 23 ticket to that account. When next day comes and your ready, first save 2nd account save to USB start GT5 from backup account data, repeating the steps you took to send 23 down. and then send 23 back to main. Tedious yes but you can send ticket to yourself everday then open them at will. Open 23 ticket on your main because you cant send Million plus cars.

Last edited:
Once you get a lvl 23 or 70 Bday ticket make a second acct get a flash drive, before you begin playing for the day, but after you receive 23 ticket, save your main profile to USB drive, start GT5 send the 23 to back up account. delete HDD save, load USB save of main profile. Go to backup profile. Start game there grab 23 ticket to that account. When next day comes and your ready, start GT5 from backup account data, repeating the steps you took to send 23 down. Save backup to USB, Start game and then send 23 back to main. Tedious yes but you can send ticket to yourself everday then open them at will. Open 23 ticket on your main because you cant send Million plus cars.

Question on this: Am I missing something, or is backup to flash drive no longer possible?

I was trying this the other day to copy my 1000 ticket and I now have a level 22 I want some copies of.

Question on this: Am I missing something, or is backup to flash drive no longer possible?

I was trying this the other day to copy my 1000 ticket and I now have a level 22 I want some copies of.
No worries still possible. As usual please be careful. 👍

Latest Posts

Back