2x34 Lottery - Win a ticket, 0/0/0 car, miles car, paint, horn, MCs!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 233 comments
nt1138,

Only double stripe pro #8 and Flame 13, 19 left...

Thanks 👍

nt1138,

Only double stripe pro #8 and Flame 13, 19 left...

Thanks 👍

Flame 19 sent, Double stripe pro 8 and flame 13 won't let me send, hunting them down on the other profiles sir 👍

Flame 19 sent, Double stripe pro 8 and flame 13 won't let me send, hunting them down on the other profiles sir 👍

I can forward them in a minute from my main account....you can forward them then :)

I can forward them in a minute from my main account....you can forward them then :)

If you like will save me sending the dogs out to track them down :)

Ha ha, just worked out the Double stripe mystery, my driver is wearing it :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

Hope it was smooth enough for you ch1potle...I got a blue finger from pressing accept button hahahah

Thanks for sending the 2 missing ones, I'll forward them to nt1138 so he has them complete too :D

Hope it was smooth enough for you ch1potle...I got a blue finger from pressing accept button hahahah

Thanks for sending the 2 missing ones, I'll forward them to nt1138 so he has them complete too :D

Thank you Ch1potle and Outeke, i'm bloody wearing one and the other must have come with the random suits in the DLC :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Cool. Blue finger should look good by the orange head :lol:
I'll see what's left later or tomorrow

Cool. Blue finger should look good by the orange head :lol:
I'll see what's left later or tomorrow

Right now it is back to it's original color.....let me know when I need to bash the button again ;-)

Or for anybody else....everybody is welcome to join..

Hi mate,

I will send you tonight one set and tomorrow the other one.

So please mark pending the following suits: Waver & Woodland

I will send you previous an PM to verify if the inbox is empty.

👍

So...from NOW until 1,5 hour ...I can empty giftbox :)

In case somebody wants to smoothly join this lottery

Good morning mate,

Created an own entry?
:crazy:

Good morning my friend,

Yes, it is uneven, so I cannot allow anybody to enter the lottery with only 1 set. You can send it, but it will not count :P

(I would not allow myself to win, if that is what worrying you)

Good morning my friend,

Yes, it is uneven, so I cannot allow anybody to enter the lottery with only 1 set. You can send it, but it will not count :P

(I would not allow myself to win, if that is what worrying you)

Exactly!
:D

My trade schedule was booked for a 'gift' tomorrow (24th)....hope everything is inside by then... *hint* :D

I can send some more sets later on to finish it off. I'll be online in a couple of hours if your ready to receive then?

I'll check back soon mate.

Back