Dornsife, PA
Camaro69427
Hello,

I have a few cars I got from a DLC up for trade. They are:
Volkswagen Scirocco R '10
Volkswagen Golf VI R '10
Mini Cooper S '11

Im looking for:
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 (preferably red w/ black racing stripes)
Plymouth Cuda 440 six pack
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe ’97
Chevrolet Camaro SS '00
'56 Corvette (preferably red as well)
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ’71
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) ’54
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept ’88
Camaro SS '69

Last edited:
Would you be willing to trade some of your 0/0/0 OCD cars? I have all the cars you are looking for;)

Edit: i do not have the 50 corvette? As a matter of fact I don't know if there is one in the game.

Would you be willing to trade some of your 0/0/0 OCD cars? I have all the cars you are looking for;)

Edit: i do not have the 50 corvette? As a matter of fact I don't know if there is one in the game.

Yeah there isn't a '50 corvette in the game or in real life. I just noticed my misspell. I don't have much to trade. Other than these which I found out are untradeable. I just downloaded the online stuff yesterday so I don't have any OCD cars....YET!

Yeah there isn't a '50 corvette in the game or in real life. I just noticed my misspell. I don't have much to trade. Other than these which I found out are untradeable. I just downloaded the online stuff yesterday so I don't have any OCD cars....YET!

The OCD will be there for another 10 days;) before it changes. If you buy the cars do not get into them, or you will put a switch on them and therefore they will lose their trading value. If you could list the model and color combination of them I am confident I can find something of interest.:)

The OCD will be there for another 10 days;) before it changes. If you buy the cars do not get into them, or you will put a switch on them and therefore they will lose their trading value. If you could list the model and color combination of them I am confident I can find something of interest.:)

Ok, I've got about 300,000 right now so that might get me a decent car for a trade!
A quick question: Are TC cars tradeable? I have a TON!

Last edited:
I got either a '56 or '54 vette in red i'd trade. It's not 0/0/0 but i'm not sure if you wanted that or not. What would ya give me for it? Doesn't have to be anything extraordinary. I like classic muscle and mopars if that helps you.

Oh I also got a '97 Camaro in a dark green and one in a purple color too. Neither aren't 0/0/0 but send me a friend request on PSN and i'll send ya one for free. I can even build it for you too if you want. My PSN is CayugaDuck

Oh I also got a '97 Camaro in a dark green and one in a purple color too. Neither aren't 0/0/0 but send me a friend request on PSN and i'll send ya one for free. I can even build it for you too if you want. My PSN is CayugaDuck

Ok! Next time I get on my PS3 I'll send you a FR!

Ok everyone, what will one of you guys give me from my list for a Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49? It's from the UCD, but had an Engine Overhaul and chassis maintenance with great Oil! It has 225,600 miles.

Back