GT Sport Version 1.04 Arrives Tomorrow

Finally. Offline Saving! I hope i can save my liveries too

giphy.gif

I just started a 13 hour glitch half hour ago so just backed out of it lol lost a 24h race last time game was updated lol

"Glitch" = Custom Race. 24 hours. Dirt track. Slow car against group b car. Highest difficulty. Just wait and become 2nd. >5mio credits and +50k exp

You can get 8M at Nords after 24h in a N100 against one Gr.1

Or 150000 after one lap in most road cars against Gr.1 field if fuel is 10x. They all run out of fuel. Bugatti first, then Mazda... Toyotas almost complete the lap. Use Nords 24h layout. I did it as it’s like a time trial with obstacles and a big reward ;)

Yes! The german version says they are adjusting the BoP for the GTR Gr.4 car. They are nerfing the power and adding weight! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Finally, maybe Gr.4 events won't be littered with GTR drivers who can't drive who get fast times because of the AWD traction but are terrible in actual racing causing many accidents then being able to catch right back up because they have all that power and awd.

That said, I did use the GTR once and really whooped up on some people. I would say it was easily the car of choice.

Back