This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Zagato's Springtime Melody

What the hell is going on with daily challenges? Lego Valley and the Island have it's own list now and every time I travel away from mainland and come back, there is a new random set of daily challenges. I did 7 daily challenges in one day :boggled:

What the hell is going on with daily challenges? Lego Valley and the Island have it's own list now and every time I travel away from mainland and come back, there is a new random set of daily challenges. I did 7 daily challenges in one day :boggled:
This bug came with the Series 11. It's a good farm for Forzathon Points. Of course if you need them.

This bug came with the Series 11. It's a good farm for Forzathon Points. Of course if you need them.
I have 5700fp because of that. For a bug, it's a very good one and hope PG never fixes it. Plus, it's a good excuse to complete said challenges when you travel to the two other areas in the game.

It's a win-win from me. 👍

Aha, I see. Well, I have all the cars except a few preorders and 100+ M Credits :D So all I really need are only skill points :P

The base 959 is... temperamental, to be kind. It needed some work to be competitive and win 3 dirt trail races (I recommend Treasure Island if you have it.)

The base 959 is... temperamental, to be kind. It needed some work to be competitive and win 3 dirt trail races (I recommend Treasure Island if you have it.)
Or you can just lower the difficulty to minimum. With sport tyres should be a walk in the park.

Or you can just lower the difficulty to minimum. With sport tyres should be a walk in the park.

I could, but I prefer to run in Expert difficulty. I did an S1855 build and tune that did the trick. The base 959's main issue is snap oversteer, also it's a bit underpowered and the stock gearbox spacing is not good either.

I could, but I prefer to run in Expert difficulty. I did an S1855 build and tune that did the trick. The base 959's main issue is snap oversteer, also it's a bit underpowered and the stock gearbox spacing is not good either.
I'm mostly race on unbeatable and didn't have problems with dirt racing. Street scene was another story. Even tuned for tarmac it struggle to keep up with AI... so I lowered to expert and managed somehow.

Speaking of the sound, the new sound for the new aston is delicious! It has that throaty effect to it. :D

I've noticed a handful of cars have a completely different sound "system." They sound absolutely gorgeous. It's almost as if they were coming out with a new sound engine, but didn't have time to implement it in all cars.

A few that I've notoced:

Ferrari F40
BMW 2002
Ferrari FXX
McLaren F1
McLaren (various V8 models)
Bugatti Veyron

These all have new sounds. Throatier, more complex and very accurate. I hope they implement these new sounds in the next game.

I've noticed a handful of cars have a completely different sound "system." They sound absolutely gorgeous. It's almost as if they were coming out with a new sound engine, but didn't have time to implement it in all cars.

A few that I've notoced:

Ferrari F40
BMW 2002
Ferrari FXX
McLaren F1
McLaren (various V8 models)
Bugatti Veyron

These all have new sounds. Throatier, more complex and very accurate. I hope they implement these new sounds in the next game.
Oh wow I didn't even realize some cars' engine sounds got updated. Thank you for the notice Husky! 👍

Like you, I hope this sound design gets carried over to the next game as well, because cars like the 205 T16, Delta S4 and even the Turbo 5 desperately need an upgrade (they carry duplicate engine sounds :yuck:).

Yeah, it's not easy to drive. What I found, don't go above 900 PP/S1, shift the diff forward to 45% and get some angle into the wheels, 1,5-2,0

It's a lower sounding mclaren F1 sound, one of the best sounds in the game (in my opinion)
At first I had an issue with the Zagato sounding like the F1, but it eventually grew on me. It helps that the car is fun to drive, too.
Indeed! 👍 Best of both worlds in driving thrill, and exhilarating sound. Love it haha! :D

Although it is weird how it sounds like an Mclaren F1. But I love that car too. :)

Back