4 trade slots open today - 2 before reset, 2 after - Cars and Tickets!

• Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 9 comments

P0UP0N

s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN
Premium
United States
United States
POUPON8
Looking for GT Academy cars in colors I don't have, at zero miles. Also looking for birthday tickets I don't have as well. Can make the first set of trades at lunch, in about four hours. Next set can take place after reset, approximately 9.5 hours from time of posting.

EDIT: ONE slot left available to trade after reset!

Slot 1 - Headwound_Harry - available items:
370Z Tuned GTA 08 - Ultimate Yellow - 0 miles *PENDING - SENT* *FKNSLIDIN - Sending Level 12 at reset*
GT-R SpecV GTA 09 - Vibrant Red - 0 miles
Level 12 Ticket*
Level 17 Ticket
Level 21 Ticket
Level 24 Ticket
Gift Ticket 1000

Slot 2 - S0UL_CHICKEN - available items:
Full access to garage link below *PENDING - NSX Road LM**1991 Ticket* DC9990
Level 17 Ticket
Level 21 Ticket
Level 24 Ticket
Gift Ticket 1000

Last edited:
I will be home in one hour for lunch - anyone want to trade??

Would you do a level 12 ticket and 5 paints of your choice for the 370z tuned gta 08'? I have been re-opening a level 12 ticket now like 40 times and still not come up with a 370z tuned gta 08'?

*I can trade after the reset if your intrested.

Last edited:
I can set a slot aside for that ticket, you don't need to send paints. I have been wanting that ticket for the collection anyway! I will FR when I get home for lunch, and send tonight after I get off work.

Still need a trader for lunch... anyone??

I can set a slot aside for that ticket, you don't need to send paints. I have been wanting that ticket for the collection anyway! I will FR when I get home for lunch, and send tonight after I get off work.

Sounds good my psn is CUMMINSPOWER23, FR sent, and I'll send the ticket right after 5pm pacific tonight.

Cool - if you can do that then I can send in about 30 minutes since I can't get a bite.

Cool - if you can do that then I can send in about 30 minutes since I can't get a bite.

Sure, I'm 75 laps into the Suzuka 1000km b-spec enduro right now though so I cant verify the shipping status for a couple hours. I will send as soon as the reset happens.

You interested in trading on 6/12 my ?? (whatever in my sig) for your 74?

I can set that day aside no problem - after reset is preferred unless I get a day where I can send early due to lack of trade. As far as ticket, it really doesn't matter since I need them all! I will just let you surprise me. Send FR to Headwound_Harry - thanks!

Still have two slots available after reset!

One slot left! Trade with DC990 pending on account number 2. Thanks!

Back