Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,168 comments
54012681225_5e97871148_o.jpg

Despite this car's annoying handling traits, I got back into the gold bracket. The torque curve is nasty at the top end and it can catch you out soo easily on corner exit. Combined with a relatively low downforce package, it's a deadly combination that can only be tamed by intense focus and fast decision making.

I'm shocked that I made it at almost into the 1'31.000's. My time atm is 1'32.086. So this would be a good ranking if I did not improve anymore. I guess it depends on how motivated I am to tackle it anymore.

Man this is hard to get into a top 100 at Suzuka, good beneath the 1% and not even slided in yet 🙈🤣
Love the balance between slide and squeeky tires, a sub 1:01 should be doable but then absolutely everything has to work 🤣

1000025984.jpg

T1 wss ok but definitely not my fastest, but last sector was epic 😁 ( for me ) 🤣

Sorry @AdxRE now you have to go again 😜

@Gomario JSP I'm killing Grand valley with that Red Bull monster. I've already got a time of 1'30.967. I'm losing steam though. It would be a miracle if I could get a gold medal on my birthday which is Monday. The Suzuka one. I'm at 1'02.862. I need to find those missing three hundredths or more. It's been a long journey in the Gran Turismo world.

In that case I don't think I will bother with that TT then bronze is even someway off, I just appear to be a squealing mess of missed apexes and slow exit speeds.
Came back today to Dragons Tail in the Corvette, a rental, put some assists on and did four laps best of which was a six seconds improvement from my previous best, very solid bronze time. Stability control and a bit of traction control make such a difference.

@Gomario JSP I'm killing Grand valley with that Red Bull monster. I've already got a time of 1'30.967. I'm losing steam though. It would be a miracle if I could get a gold medal on my birthday which is Monday. The Suzuka one. I'm at 1'02.862. I need to find those missing three hundredths or more. It's been a long journey in the Gran Turismo world.
If you want a gold plate on monday you should Hammer on Suzuka, just a few corners and a very short track, means easier gold but harder at the high top.
Uploaded my lap under SuzukaTT, you could take a look at the gearing, 3th is your friend
GV I haven't touched yet, and don't know if I am going to.... still a devil/angel shoulder....

Back