45 cars for trade

• Thread starter nico0794
  • 47 comments

Do you think I'm a good and truster Trader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nico0794
I have all the cars listed on my first post. That I am willing to trade. If there are none, ask me a car and I will tell you if I have it.

I want 14. Renaultsport Clio Renaultsport Sport Trophy Race cat '00 (X1)

I have a couple of things to say to help you:
1) I have all the cars in your wanted list (dont know how much this helps :lol:)
2) You cant get chrome line cars unless someone sends you a code (be careful tho whether it is PAL or NTSC version depending on your region)
3) In your wanted list you should add: Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac, RX8 Concept (Type-I) '01, Series One Super Charged in Silver/Red Stripe. Those are kinda rare/uncommon (unless you already have them in which case you're lucky, you can get good deals with them)
4) Too bad i cant send any tickets/cars till the end of month eh?
:indiff:

Last edited:
What color is your mm-R cup car? I can send you a level 24 for it if it's not red and has 0 changes/0 miles.

I want 14. Renaultsport Clio Renaultsport Sport Trophy Race cat '00 (X1)

When do you want to trade I'm booked today July 11. But I can send it on the 15 of July. Repl as soon as you can so that I can make reservations.

I have a couple of things to say to help you:
1) I have all the cars in your wanted list (dont know how much this helps :lol:)
2) You cant get chrome line cars unless someone sends you a code (be careful tho whether it is PAL or NTSC version depending on your region)
3) In your wanted list you should add: Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac, RX8 Concept (Type-I) '01, Series One Super Charged in Silver/Red Stripe. Those are kinda rare/uncommon (unless you already have them in which case you're lucky, you can get good deals with them)
4) Too bad i cant send any tickets/cars till the end of month eh?
:indiff:

How helpful are you. Haha. Thank you for the advice. No worries about the ticket.I should add you. :)

What color is your mm-R cup car? I can send you a level 24 for it if it's not red and has 0 changes/0 miles.

I have a mm-r cup car green. but it has one switched cars and 5,630 miles on it. I can do whatever you want with it (except for tuning). I can upgrade, change oil, Overhaul, an do chassis maintenance if you want. You name it.

Last edited:
nico0794
When do you want to trade I'm booked today July 11. But I can send it on the 15 of July. Repl as soon as you can so that I can make reservations.

Yeah 15th is good

Thank you Fatty5000 for a successful Trade. Enjoy your ride! :)

I've got 45 cars to trade. Who wants some?

Back