80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one else will host, then I'll do it. My internet rocks!
Will post room number in a bit.
 
:eek:Wow, over 5100 posts on this thread!:eek:

I come back after 6 hours and I missed 2,000 of those posts. :lol:


Luckily I returned just in time for the finish. I was afraid the stream I was using last night had shut down again.
 
someone get this straight already and say who'll host the room :lol:
 
Audi 123? Pedro Lamy won his class? Yes please!!
 
If no one else will host, then I'll do it. My internet rocks!

Awesome! I'll go and add some LMPs to my favourites list now. I need some sweet shots for my next GT5 photomode update 👍

BTW, it's possible to select day-night cycle for online track days as well, right?
 
uMadson?
someone get this straight already and say who'll host the room :lol:

It's all my fault because I can't host the room!!! D:
 
Congrats to Audi for another win!
 
Congratulations to Audi for the 1-2-3-5. First ever hybrid victor at Le Mans.:cheers:

Unlucky for Toyota, but I think they've made their mark. Hopefully 2013 will bring more luck.

2nd live race watched in full, and first as a member of GTP. It's been a fun thread guys. :gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
Congratulations to Audi and other class winners. Hopefully next year we have a tighter race.
 
Yeah finally I can leave this thread alone, been hell to create and maintain, but also an epic laugh :cheers: to GTP!
 
Fans are now allowed to invade the track!

Any hosts for the lobby?
 
It's all my fault because I can't host the room!!! D:

ehh don't worry. Write another race report yo. :p
 
Watched all 24 hours again this year. :X Time for bed lol.
 
Congrats to Audi for winning, and to Toyota for leading a few laps.
 
Over the period I wasnt here I missed 3500 posts roughy :mad:

Congratulations to Audi, Starworks, Ferrari & Corvette :)👍

13-1.png


14-1.png


15-1.png


16-1.png


17-1.png
 
I guess I could pop in on the Le mans lobby once i have moved my modem back to its original place, hardwired the ps3 and cleaned up the trash that i made during the night while trying to keep myself fed and hydrated.

Otherwise, Congratulations to Audi, Rebellion, Starworks, Ferrari and Corvette!

And to all of you here on GTPlanet for keeping up the spirit during the highs and lows of the race.

I shall meet you all later on at Le Mans.
 
Le Mans room is up. 1472-6399-8494-1423-1207.
 
Yeah finally I can leave this thread alone, been hell to create and maintain, but also an epic laugh :cheers: to GTP!

Cheers to GTP indeed. Can't thank you enough guys for the good times!
 
Yeah, congralations to all who were able to make it in the entire 24 hour race 👍
 
uMadson?
ehh don't worry. Write another race report yo. :p

I'm surprised more people haven't posted about that thing :lol: Don't know how a race would go in LMPs for me, but maybe there's enough people to warrant a second lobby? 16 isn't enough for something like this.
 
Great thread. A hilarious way of keeping up to date. Thanks guys and well done Audi.
 
I'm surprised more people haven't posted about that thing :lol: Don't know how a race would go in LMPs for me, but maybe there's enough people to warrant a second lobby? 16 isn't enough for something like this.

Finally I shall have my revenge after my poor performance at N24 >=D
 
I will be on GT5 soon myself.
 
A big thank you to Furinkazen for keeping this thread updated throughout event.

Well done.
 
uMadson?
Finally I shall have my revenge after my poor performance at N24 >=D

It won't matter, I won't drive the FTO STC anymore anyway.:lol:
 
A big thank you to Furinkazen for keeping this thread updated throughout event.

Well done.

:cheers: Been hell, but been my pleasure. I'll do the same next year :cheers: :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back