83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,361 views
8 hours left in the race and I am wiped out. I hope I don't wake up to busted Porsches in any class.

C'mon, Porsche, you can do it...!
Oh, for god's sake, what happened to the #91?! Gah!

So it's 5:28 in the morning, my time. And, yay, it's Porsche 1-2 in LMP1!

But in GTE, the #91 has dropped down to 5th?! :banghead: Time the read race reports to figure out what happened there. :(
 
Oh, for god's sake, what happened to the #91?! Gah!

So it's 5:28 in the morning, my time. And, yay, it's Porsche 1-2 in LMP1!

But in GTE, the #91 has dropped down to 5th?! :banghead: Time the read race reports to figure out what happened there. :(
Think they had a driveline issue.

30 minutes left in the game!

Tree'd.

EDIT: Any news on NISMO #22?

 
Think they had a driveline issue.
Excuse, me, this was the Aston 95,my bad. The 91 had a brake change, and going into the first chicane on the straight. It didn't slow fast enough and got collected with another car, and had some damage.
Thanks, guys! Well, at least it didn't have its engine blow up and catch fire. ;)
 
Hello everybody. I went to sleep, now i wake up and i realize only 26 minutes left:( Anyone can give me a roundup of what happened during the night? Thanks
 
The interviewer on Quest just said to Nick Tandy 'Nothing has gone wrong on your car', you could see the cringe on his face because he was being mega-jinxed on live TV.
 
Man, how amaing it'd be for Hülkenberg! Such an underrated talent and a win at his first Le Mans would be every racer's dream.
Him and Bamber are rookies in this race.
 
To be fair to Tracy, that was also the Morgan (which has been doing a Ligier impression all race) fault more.

Tracy Morgan. :sly:

Welp, look like a Porsche 1/2 and Dempsey gets further up the podium. Provided they don't do an Aston Martin (glad hes alright). Congratulations 17 wins! I think I'll buy a Porsche like my big brother.
 
20 minutes left!
 
Yeah, it seems to happen year after year.

With that channel that doesn't need to mention, that did things better, I hate that I have to do some things now to watch Le Mans properly :(
 
Distance record 2 laps from falling I believe.
 
:dopey:
hsv
Anybody else thinking that Porsche are giving themselves a buffer now? Both races so far this year have slipped from them because they just didn't quite position themselves as well as they could've done for the final hour. They might be wanting to give themselves the upper hand going into the final phase for the first time, rather than playing the catch-up method.
hsv
The racing Gods of 2015 don't like special liveries. Green Bentley retiring at N24, #21 Nissan retiring here, #97 also retiring here.

So, with that (not meaning to jinx anything), does that make a certain Porsche the only likely remaining one by the end of the 24 hours?
 
Man, Hülkenberg needs a contract at Porsche, screw Formula farce.
Bamber is set to be a works driver anyway.

I doubt the rain will make a huge difference now.

EDIT: Sorry for the typos, I'm kinda tired. lol
 
Lesson learned: Never use tribute liveries unless you're sure your car is going to finish :sly:
 
Back