83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,342 views
Could we say it matches each car's pace? Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lol:

And I completely forgot that Pedro Lamy and Rui Águas are racing in the GT class... Well, I have plenty of reasons to cheer many GT teams on, it seems.

Strakka, on the other hand, is not doing so well, they're nearly last in LMP2...
The one who survives the most usually wins, then again the race only begun.
Actually din't know Lamy would race today
 
10 minutes in and the official stream is already having issues for me. :grumpy:
 
Toyota are on this.

The start was out of formation. Audis could be in trouble for it.
 
Oh.... at least one of the Audis looked to be out of place on that start...
 
10 minutes in and the official stream is already having issues for me. :grumpy:

I had to refresh as well, it's still better than what Fox is bringing to the table though.
 
You gotta be kidding me, the f'ing stream just stopped! I expect this with a free stream, but not when I am paying.
 
hsv
Toyota are on this.

The start was out of formation. Audis could be in trouble for it.

Oh boy, that may shake things up for both Audi and Porsche, if it leads to a penalty towards Audi or something along those lines...
 
hsv
Toyota are on this.

The start was out of formation. Audis could be in trouble for it.

I thought the light turned green surprisingly quick. So I'm not sure you can really blame any driver for the start.
 
The WEC app seems to be acting up too. I am trying to check where Murphy and Nissan currently are.
 
I think it is Jani in the #18 Porsche. Lost two places to two Audi's in a few corners.
 
GTE class is bonkers!
 
Frenchmau5 and the Ligier are having a cracking little battle.
 
An ad break? 10 minutes in?

🤬 you, Eurosport.
Quest haven't had an adbreak yet and they're using the Eurosport commentary (Freeview channel 37)

E- That will only be on for the first hour or so though
 
Is anyone else having issues trying to log into the WEC live stream? I keep getting asked to validate my account.
 
Quest haven't had an adbreak yet and they're using the Eurosport commentary (Freeview channel 37)
Are they showing the whole race?
 
Commercials? More power to the WEC stream then.
 
That Ferrari must feel a bit lonely being ganged up on by the that herd of Aston's.
 
Back