A new maintenance 9/12/2017 5:00 - 9/12/2017 7:00 (And a update)

• Thread starter IngRobNy
  • 132 comments
Norway
Norway
IngRobNy
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171208115114.jpg

Nothing about a new update or anything like that though.

Edit.

Like some members here are saying, the maintenance could be a fix for this:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_5753038.html

Regarding an issue with the Campaign Mode Friend Rankings (7/12/2017)

In he correctional update performed on December 6, we have found an issue where old records before the update are still listed in the Friend Rankings of the Campaign Mode.

This issue has been found in the following game modes:

Campaign Mode
 ・Driving School
 ・Mission Challenge
 ・Circuit Experience

This issue is planned to be fixed within a few days with another update.

Please note it is possible to continue to play the Campaign Mode in the meanwhile, but the records will be deleted at the time of the correctional update. (This will not have any effect to the status of Gold/Silver/Bronze prizes already acquired)

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Edit (again :lol:) .

More news about the maintenance, it will be a downloadable update as well:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171208140109.jpg

Edit.

The maintenance is over and the update is out, here is the change log:

Update Notice (9 December) 09/12/2017

An update has been applied to Gran Turismo Sport to address issues that have been identified.

Please note this update is NOT the update for additional vehicles as notified in the “'Gran Turismo Sport' Future Updates Preview”

The items that will be fixed by this update are asfollows:

1. Friend Rankings
 - The Friend Rankings of the Campaign has been refreshed to resolve issues.

2. SaveData
 - We have fixed an issue where the save data would become corrupted due to a mismatch occurring at startup regarding the number of Race Photos registered as favorites, depending on the number of photos registered as favorites from the Gallery.

Other issues for improving stability have been addressed.

Please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport.

Last edited:
That's weird being 2 days after the last maintenance but i hope it is to stabilize the online mess that happened since the last update, photos or decals not loading, liveries not uploading in the servers...

And I was thinking it was just me with the photos! Was going through them the other day and yesterday so I can complete the photo like achievement and they were taking AGES to load

Maybe it's in preperation for the new GT League and additional cars etc, which hopefully means it might be releasing soon........

Either that or I'm just thinking wishfully :lol:

Could be, maybe the last maintenance messed up something and they need to have a new one? But i'm hoping for the same as you :).

Hopefully they fix the loading times for things in the activity feed and loading peoples shared content its been god awful since the last update I've noticed.

I honestly thought it was my internet being wonky whilst going through the activity feed. Didn't realize everyone else was having that issue as well.

So, does this mean they will be replacing our leaderboards in Campaign Mode?

— Watching The Grand Tour

Wow... what a strange time to have maintenance (11:00pm on a Friday ET).
The previous update announcement specifically noted it did not include any changes from from the "December preview", but this notification does not...
So I can't help but hope this will have new content!

You mean saturday? The maintenance and update is tomorrow :), but if the update would bring new cars and GT mode i would assume PD would have said it, but nothing wrong with hoping, i'm doing it as well :) and PD haven't said "this is not the GT mode update" either, the answer will be in the size of the update i guess.

R3V
OMG we can see still see our old times? I stopped playing when the times were erased I felt robbed. I'll go take screenshots now.

We have to wait for tomorrow to see if our highscores will be back :) (i just learned that depends where you are in the world :lol:)

Last edited:
GT League+Old tracks return and seasonal events:confused::confused::confused:

I would have thought if it was GT League there would be pre notification including playstation blog etc.

I suspect it changes in game to support the leaderboard reset and general system stabiliry improvements. I don't know if its happeninv to many but when on my secondary account I try to load ghost not all fastest lap replays are there - re loading again brings up all.

Also had two blue screens when trying to save fastest lap yesterday post 1.07 which had not seen before.

As we all know tweaking software code always brings risks of bugs despite how much testing is done..

Latest Posts

Back