A new maintenance 9/12/2017 5:00 - 9/12/2017 7:00 (And a update)

• Thread starter IngRobNy
  • 132 comments
My does not do that. 1:1 for me.
This is using a controller... I don't have a real wheel to see if it turns 1:1 with it. This behaviour started with version 1.06. Before that, it was perfect.

You can notice perfectly: I let the wheel loose, the car straightens up imediately, but the wheel takes a big time to return to center. I hate this. Racing with the SRT Tomahawk X now is almost impossible.

Last edited:
This is using a controller... I don't have a real wheel to see if it turns 1:1 with it. This behaviour started with version 1.06. Before that, it was perfect.

You can notice perfectly: I let the wheel loose, the car straightens up imediately, but the wheel takes a big time to return to center. I hate this. Racing with the SRT Tomahawk X now is almost impossible.
Ah. That sucks then. I'm using a wheel.

They rly need to fix the horsepower loss problem. The oil refresh mechanic is not in the game, so there is no need to downgrade our horsepower and im not planning on buy a new car every 12k kilometers. So anoying

Man, PD is updating this game like their behinds are on fire.

I'm thinking they learned their lesson from GT6 and are getting fully involved in GTS' lifespan.

They modeled the game as a service, this is exactly how these types of game operate.

GT league will be best thing happens to GTS !
am always flipping out when I see a "update" is out but get drawn back to earth when it states nothing about GT League :P
agghhhh...can't wait

They rly need to fix the horsepower loss problem. The oil refresh mechanic is not in the game, so there is no need to downgrade our horsepower and im not planning on buy a new car every 12k kilometers. So anoying

WTF, seriously? Didn't know about that...sounds like they used the same game engine but forgot GTS don't offer Oil Change service anymore!!!
I agree it needs to be fixed, either that or bring back Oil Change along with GT League...

I’m not seeing my friends or my times returned in campaign mode. Looks exactly as it did 24 hour ago.

WTF, seriously? Didn't know about that...sounds like they used the same game engine but forgot GTS don't offer Oil Change service anymore!!!
I agree it needs to be fixed, either that or bring back Oil Change along with GT League...

Yea man its insane! So unacceptable. How can PD talk about releasing new content soon when the game is not fully rdy to go yet.

Check my vid here, says it all.
I show 2 porsches, 1 has more horsepower then the other one while they have the exact same power upgrades.

People shoud care about this stuff cause its ruining the gameplay for real.

GT Auto - the place where you increase your HP by changing the oil of a new car LOL
Also the place where the mechanic changes oil by tasting the oil below the car without opening the hood or bonnet LOL

Yea man its insane! So unacceptable. How can PD talk about releasing new content soon when the game is not fully rdy to go yet.

Check my vid here, says it all.
I show 2 porsches, 1 has more horsepower then the other one while they have the exact same power upgrades.

People shoud care about this stuff cause its ruining the gameplay for real.

You've got to be kidding me.
A one-off example, which is probably nothing more random rounding error, creating one Porsche with 692HP and another with 693HP, an entire 15/100ths of 1% difference, is "ruining gameplay for real"?

It's an interesting find, but let's not get too carried away.

I have had 1 iss
@ghostrider135 Do you have a regular PS4 or a Pro? I don't really have any loading issues myself on the Pro so I'm curious.
no issues here on a pro either

Shame they didn't correct the slow steering wheel speed in cockpit view. It's horrible.

Mine doesnt do that

what horsepower problem? I dont have that issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
A one-off example, which is probably nothing more random rounding error, creating one Porsche with 692HP and another with 693HP, an entire 15/100ths of 1% difference, is "ruining gameplay for real"?

Agreed we're firmly in the "I must find something to moan about" with that one. It could just be a display error rather than actually affecting the car performance.

I have a loading issue now...... Circuit Experience events will not complete the loading process, it just hangs forever and i have to hit the PS button to close GTS down and start it up again. :ouch: :grumpy:

I have had 1 iss
no issues here on a pro either

Mine doesnt do that

what horsepower problem? I dont have that issue.

You dont know that issue cause you prob havent driven 15K kilometers on a car.

I dont know if you play the game allot but 1horsepower is actualy noticable Specialy in time trial (wich I play allot) were a thousand of a second matters.
This is not a ''error''
Tested it myself on dragon trail. I cannot bypass 1.:30.105 with the downgraded porsche, while with the normal porsche I can go up to 1.29
So basicly they force me to buy a new porsche or else I cannot beat myself anymore. But i wanna save money. So yea, for me personal it does efffect my gameplay.

You dont know that issue cause you prob havent driven 15K kilometers on a car.

I dont know if you play the game allot but 1horsepower is actualy noticable Specialy in time trial (wich I play allot) were a thousand of a second matters.
This is not a ''error''
Tested it myself on dragon trail. I cannot bypass 1.:30.105 with the downgraded porsche, while with the normal porsche I can go up to 1.29
So basicly they force me to buy a new porsche or else I cannot beat myself anymore. But i wanna save money. So yea, for me personal it does efffect my gameplay.
Yeh, I've played the game a reasonable amount since its release.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/profile/2229005/overview

And no offense, but I doubt that 1 extra HP in a car with over 690 is going to create that much of a difference, so there's something more going on if those are the results you are continually getting.

Yeh, I've played the game a reasonable amount since its release.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/profile/2229005/overview

And no offense, but I doubt that 1 extra HP in a car with over 690 is going to create that much of a difference, so there's something more going on if those are the results you are continually getting.

YEah the difference is micro tiny, but its still a difference.
I think they use the oil chance mechanic without the oil chance mechanic.
Like your car will get slower and you cant do sht about it kinda thing untill they patch it.

Back