A.R.C Classics ( Round 2 )

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 51 comments
Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys ;) warms an old farts heart it does :cheers:

@ Holl01 .... Damn man! that T2 is insane :eek: I ran a few laps last night using 220 top speed and the best I was hitting was 14.7's and 14.8's at T1 and then my best T2 of the night was 53.3 and a 53.4 in my best save :( ... might try changing the autoset again ;) I cant fault your consistent shocking speed though mate :cool:

thanx mate:tup: i was using gear 1 for the tight left hand hairpin 2 corners b4 T2, i picked up that trick seeing zokys stellar bc lap last year, then 2nd for the corner after, and 3rd for the last left right. i can give peope a replay if they want tips b4 the deadline, just let me know

Woah another shockingly fast holl01 special :wow:
Nice one mate 👍

[OFFTOPIC]
Happy birthday Ron!
Also, just got a new DFP, and it's bloody hard on dirt, so I can only get slower :lol:
[/OFFTOPIC]

βen;2455958
Woah another shockingly fast holl01 special :wow:
Nice one mate 👍

[OFFTOPIC]
Happy birthday Ron!
Also, just got a new DFP, and it's bloody hard on dirt, so I can only get slower :lol:
[/OFFTOPIC]

yeah i dont use dfp in rally so ur best bet is to stick with ds2 on dirt.

The DFP is not to bad on dirt, I tried this today and it's alot more fun than
I though it was going to be. I something like a 1:01:xxx at T2.

Going to Norway on a prolonged weekend, so I made an early submission.

Good luck to those of you, who still struggles in the dirt. 👍

I have to find some time for this race,haven't drove on dirt for quite a long time...don't even remember the corners on this track?!:dunce: I got FFXII a few days ago and it's taking all my free time that I have to play,it's so damn good game!:)

Hopefully,tomorrows...some laps.👍

Had some time today :)

I'd like to say I could take a full second off but more realistic would be another .6 or so depending on how much time I can find...

Edit: using 240km

Edit2: Half way there :)

I tried this again and got some new T's.

T1-15:xxx
T2-56:xxx

And my lap time is about 6sec's faster:scared:.

arcclassicsround2results.jpg

Congrats to Holl01 yet again for a stunningly blazing laptime 👍 Congrats also to Luxy for a laptime a tiny whisker slower than my own :cheers:
Congrats to Kelly in 4th for showing some of the guys that some women can kick up the dirt also :sly:
Well done to all others who managed to get a clean lap on this combo as its not exactly a walk in the park ;)

Cheers guys :cheers: will have round 3 up within the next 15 mins 👍

0.007 :eek: Well done Ron ;) Well done Dan (of course). And :cheers: to everyone who didn't disappear on the dirt 👍

Oh bugger! I forgot to submit my 1'06.775!
I thought deadline was tomorrow. Sorry Ron.
Congrats by the way, great times from the top 4.
Kelly sure can kick up the dirt :P

Well the dirt angered me a little at first but after a few clean laps under my belt the combo was quite fun 👍 Ron. Sad to see six empties...

Yes Kelly can kick up some dirt :cheers: She can kick me on tar as well :dopey:

hey, great little combo this one mrP, tough first sector to negotiate. heres the replay, shame zoky didnt join the party

Attachments

• 1'03.656.max
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
@ Dan! ... I tried to view your replay but it is actually a replay at trial mountain in a suzuki GSR ... great lap but wrong thread mate ;)

here's my race 2 ( NTSC ) replay will dig out round 1 replay when I find the icon on my card 👍

Attachments

• Mr P ARC classics Round 2.max
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
Glad you ran in ntsc Ron, I'm still fighting pal issues :dunce: I'll get it...

Nice lap 👍 , I set it up against mine in the logger and quickly saw 2 spots where I went wrong. Here is mine....

Attachments

• 97328_2523_GRAN_TURIS.max
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
try these 2 i mixed up them and i cant be ****ed re uploading them cos of the tedious max drive process.

Attachments

• 1'03.656.max
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1'29.141.max
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
this is it. title of file should read race 2

Attachments

• arc race 3.max
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Back