Academy Cars are now COMPLETE!!!

• Thread starter gt4crazy2
  • 67 comments
Hi mate.

Is your list of 370's you still need up to date?

Will have a look on G0sub and if there is one there you need I will ship it over.

Can't let that Charley bloke hog all the good deeds.:)

Cheers.👍

^ haha! yeah i still need these 5 370z's:

Blade Silver, Brilliant Silver, Premium Le Mans Blue, Premium Ultimate Yellow & Titanium Grey.

do you need anything in return? i can't send cars or tickets until november... :nervous:

thanks, buddy! are you and Charley friends? i like that friendly banter. :lol:

^ haha! yeah i still need these 5 370z's:

Blade Silver, Brilliant Silver, Premium Le Mans Blue, Premium Ultimate Yellow & Titanium Grey.

do you need anything in return? i can't send cars or tickets until november... :nervous:

thanks, buddy! are you and Charley friends? i like that friendly banter. :lol:

Just tried to send you the Blade Silver mate but your inbox is full.

Will try and send once you have emptied it but am pretty sure it still counts as a send for me today. Will try again tomorrow otherwise.

Also have the blue one which I will also get over in the next couple of days.

And yes Charley and I have been trading and keeping in touch for a long time now.:)

Cheers.

dagnabit. yeah i'm at work right now forgot it's full right now. i will have someone unload the giftbox for me at home.

thanks, bud! :D no rush, though. :)

Just tried to send you the Blade Silver mate but your inbox is full.

Will try and send once you have emptied it but am pretty sure it still counts as a send for me today. Will try again tomorrow otherwise.

Also have the blue one which I will also get over in the next couple of days.

And yes Charley and I have been trading and keeping in touch for a long time now.:)

Cheers.

Do I know you? Aren't you that stalker I've been trying to avoid? :nervous: Watch your back GT, this guy may be up to something shady and underhanded, LOL!!

Do I know you? Aren't you that stalker I've been trying to avoid? :nervous: Watch your back GT, this guy may be up to something shady and underhanded, LOL!!

You should be so lucky Frugal_Charles.:)

Silver 370z sent mate. Will send the blue one tomorrow.

Cheers.👍

You should be so lucky Frugal_Charles.:)

Silver 370z sent mate. Will send the blue one tomorrow.

Cheers.👍

got the silver 370z, thanks buddy! Fearedi sent me a Premium LeMans Blue 370Z together with the Blade Silver you sent.

3 left to go. :D

thanks so much, guys!!!

Hi mate.

Just tried to send the blue 370 academy and your inbox was full again.

Have other sends to do off this account now so you may have to get it elsewhere.

Cheers.

Oh my, i have to hurry home. Those might be suits. Sorry man, i hope it's okay with you i will wait for you on your next availability

Going to send that Yellow one at some point today. Post when you clear it. If you collect gear at the same time you have to ensure the sender does not fill your inbox, just one set at a time. I personally would put the gear on a seperate account so you dont have to worry. Hate wasting car sends.

Going to send that Yellow one at some point today. Post when you clear it. If you collect gear at the same time you have to ensure the sender does not fill your inbox, just one set at a time. I personally would put the gear on a seperate account so you dont have to worry. Hate wasting car sends.

yup, hood. thanks for the advice. i might send those to my euro account. giftbox's empty right now. thanks, buddy! :cheers:

Hi mate.

Just tried to send the blue 370 academy and your inbox was full again.

Have other sends to do off this account now so you may have to get it elsewhere.

Cheers.

sorry, bud. i updated OP and i already have the blue 370z. do you have titanium gray there? giftbox is empty now. i hope i can receive it on your free trade date. thanks, buddy.

Didn't get a chance to get to the PS3 last night, going to send today. I'll send a helmet first to make sure the giftbox has room.

Didn't get a chance to get to the PS3 last night, going to send today. I'll send a helmet first to make sure the giftbox has room.

Maybe there is only one spot left in the inbox...you wanna take that chance?

confirming receipt of 370Z academy in Premium Ultimate Yellow from Hoodfield! :) thanks, buddy.

WOOHOO! 2 more left and my garage pictorial is complete! thanks much to you all. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back