<ACN> Team Drift Battle

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 56 comments
United Kingdom
UK
Hi everyone,
Our Drift team acn has been running for a few weeks now and we want a team battle we have 4 main members , so we were thinking if there was another team we could have 4 battles between a member of each team best of 4 wins :) . Hope another team will want to battle us as were getting better and better by the minute :D
Cheers Dan

Basic Rules:

Any RWD Car ( No 4WD cars allowed )

Comfort hard tires Only

Power limit 400hp

Last edited:
What are your restrictions? If you guys are that good, I think only comfort hards should be used in this battle and a weight restriction of only 1100 kg or higher. Interested or should I look for someone else to challenge?

Yes it will be 1 v 1 ( a member from each team ) battling to earn a point for there team , so we have 4 member so you will need 4 members ;)

Ok, and about judges, i think we should have 1 person from each team as judges. As for HP limit, i think 410 HP is fair.

This is true maybe ask twinturboch nicely :)

LOL I clicked on this to see what it was all about and I find that hahaha

I tell you what, I'll judge if I can battle the best driver in the winning team :D But obviously check with everyone competing first to make sure they are cool with it :)

You would have to do some trial runs first of 'watching' live to see if the view points on your chosen track are good enough etc to do all the judging live. If the view points aren't good enough, I'd want to go back and watch replays. :)

To be fair i think an external judge is better as there will be no biased decisions , for power limit we have agreed on 400bhp as its good enough for larger tracks and easy on the smaller tracks ;)

LOL I clicked on this to see what it was all about and I find that hahaha

I tell you what, I'll judge if I can battle the best driver in the winning team :D But obviously check with everyone competing first to make sure they are cool with it :)

You would have to do some trial runs first of 'watching' live to see if the view points on your chosen track are good enough etc to do all the judging live. If the view points aren't good enough, I'd want to go back and watch replays. :)

You're welcome to battle me after the event. :dopey:

What times are you guys typically online?

Since we are (primarily) U.S. based - this might be tough (time wise) to coordinate...

In the team NEMESIS pics i've seen, they're using white cars. Which would make some make for some amazing pictures afterwards, as we use black cars.

Chris.

Edit, Ty Nate :)

Last edited:
We are still deciding ultimately on a team color but we do not anticipate the team color being white or black...

My team is very interested in the battle. I am thinking Saturday would be the best day. I am still waiting on word back from some members if they can make it that day...

Is this a day that works for you guys or should we push it out more?

Back