• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 51 comments
By far my favorite car in the game...

since this is an appreciation thread...here's a few pics

Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_3.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_1.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_2.jpg

Ive got 3 of these cars. or maybe 4 ill have to check. I painted mine Championship white, a Honda colour. I love this car its amazing to drive but lacks power, Turbo'd with short gears its okay, but its never going to thrill like an Lotus Elise. But unlike the Elise you will want to stop and stare at it. And the interior is alot more interesting. Only problem with the inside is the stupid length of throw between gears. :grumpy:

I used this baby in the compact car seasonal. Had to limit the power a bit, but it still killed the competition!! Very fun to actually compete this car!

You don't really need to own one to see that racing tyres in GT5 give way more grip than a car made in the 60s would have, completely neutralizing its characteristics and making it feel like going on rails.

Indeed, I even use Comfort Hard on my Ferrari P4, ABS off, brake balance 1:0 or even 0:0, feels very authentic this way.

Love this car to death. One of my favourites. Today I'm going to use it in the 4 Hours of Nurburgring Race. Wish me luck! :)

Okay so no Alfa. The Alfa simply can't win this race. It can keep up with Skylines but not the HPA TT, HKS CT230R or other fast, top-end cars. Average laptimes are around 9:20-9:25 excluding pitstops. Such a shame. Though as I kept saying to myself, don't hate the Alfa, hate the competition for beating it! It's great in the corners, but the straight-line acceleration is lacking, even with the added power from the Turbo.

Love the Guila! :D

I don't think you understood. The car is simply too slow and can't keep up. Yes the tyres and fuel economy are insanely good, but if you can't catch up you won't win. ;)

I don't think you understood. The car is simply too slow and can't keep up. Yes the tyres and fuel economy are insanely good, but if you can't catch up you won't win. ;)

That sounds like a challenge to me.:dopey:

As I wrote in another thread I opened a Nurburgring room with rules:embarrassed:nly this car and SS tyres.It was immense fun and I urge people to do this.

This car is one of the best in gran turismo 5 , it is maybe not that fast but it is really fun to drive ! I did like 12 turn of nordshleife without getting bored in this car ! The Giula is simply amazing (:

I remember borrowing this car from a friend. It may get its butt handed to by the other super-expensive Premium classic cars, but it is doggone fun to drive! Just a beautiful car.

Back