ALL my GEAR, PAINTS, MUSEUM CARDS, HORNS for your CARS

Greece
Thessaloniki
anastasis14, GTP_Anastasis14
I need to complete my car collection, and since i don't give a **** about gear, paints, MC and horns, i give them for the 195 cars i am missing. (Premiums included)

Trade Ratios:

paints 8 to 1 (rare 5 to 1)
Museum 10 to 1
Horns 6 to 1
Suits 10 to 1
Helmets 15 to 1

I got more than 1200 paints, and my cars, and all the stuff is here : http://www.mygranturismo.net/19262

Thank you for your help 👍

Last edited:
I guess you will not attract enough tardes with this , sorry I have to say it ... RIDICULOUS offer?
Good luck!
👍

make a suggestion on the ratios 👍

It's not only a matter of ratios, but most people don't look for museum or horns.
Paints and gear are sometimes better.
But nowadays 3 sets of gear is very common.
By the way a car is a car, no matter what prize on it, 100.000 or 1 million (both needs a sending slot).
Good luck!

Ratio suggestion:

Paints 5 = 1 car/ticket
Museum 5 = 1 car/ticket
Horns 5 = 1 car/ticket
3 Sets of gear = 1 car/ticket

It's not only a matter of ratios, but most people don't look for museum or horns.
Paints and gear are sometimes better.
But nowadays 3 sets of gear is very common.
By the way a car is a car, no matter what prize on it, 100.000 or 1 million (both needs a sending slot).
Good luck!

Ratio suggestion:

Paints 5 = 1 car/ticket
Museum 5 = 1 car/ticket
Horns 5 = 1 car/ticket
3 Sets of gear = 1 car/ticket

i got a total of 135 helmets and 55 racing suits
anyway, i'll keep it as it is and see if someone makes an offer.
till then i'll hunt for other threads

I got to agree with star on this one..5 paints per car is the norm around here and between 1-3 sets of gear 5 cards/horns,sure it's your thread and can make any offer but I don't see many people accepting this.

I got to agree with star on this one..5 paints per car is the norm around here and between 1-3 sets of gear 5 cards/horns,sure it's your thread and can make any offer but I don't see many people accepting this.

OP updated, cant anything better cause i wote that in post 5

Back