All NASCARS Wanted

• Thread starter nbayley
  • 69 comments
Sweeet... any mattes in particular?
The only 2011 NASCAR I have (scheduled) is Chevrolet 2011 Jeff Gordon #24.
Still after all other 2011s

Orange, yellow, dark red, dark blue, dark green. Just line me up a schedule and I'll start sending. Also will take any b-day tickets you may have or any of the new suits and helmets if they are still sendable. I know they used to be.

Orange, yellow, dark red, dark blue, dark green. Just line me up a schedule and I'll start sending. Also will take any b-day tickets you may have or any of the new suits and helmets if they are still sendable. I know they used to be.

No worries, I sent you a FR and I will start sending mattes. I'll check if I can still send the new suits. I need any nascars that are not listed in the original post. Cheers

I have all of the Nascars, I would really like a '67 ticket.

Let me know if we can trade and I will send over any Nascar you like. (I can even send it to you tomorrow, I dont mind waiting for the ticket!).

I have all of the Nascars, I would really like a '67 ticket.

Let me know if we can trade and I will send over any Nascar you like. (I can even send it to you tomorrow, I dont mind waiting for the ticket!).

OK can do, Just afer any NASCARS not in the OP, lets say Ford 2011 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '11 for 1967 ticket. I'll add to the schedule.

Let me know if your after any more tickets etc

I can trade you for tickets 69,76,83,92 and Nascar... any Nascar you are missing just let me know which order you want them.

EDIT: After the tickets, I will also take some matte paints starting with white (5x)

Last edited:
Ford 2011 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '11

I will send you a FR from my alt account (sam_mar), so I can send you this car tomorrow am UK time.

No rush with the ticket, whenever you have time in your schedule :)

Is FR to go to Dark__Angel__ (2 underscores then 2 underscores?)

I have 2 nascars atm, they're selling 2011's at NCD right? I can get whatever you want, definitly, I dont run nascar either so ill buy u one, what are you trading? anything below 500k? because nascars are 500? add me psn harrison1476 ill send one

I am waiting for my ticket... car sent...

Ticket sent. Not sure what happened last night when I tried to send it - It said I had reached my daily limit but I hadnt sent for yesterday (?)
Anyway, I sent 5 x matte paints and a Geoff Gordon suit to make up for the delay.

Cheers

I will send you a FR from my alt account (sam_mar), so I can send you this car tomorrow am UK time.

No rush with the ticket, whenever you have time in your schedule :)

Is FR to go to Dark__Angel__ (2 underscores then 2 underscores?)

Cheers, yes - 2 underscores each time:tup:

I can trade you for tickets 69,76,83,92 and Nascar... any Nascar you are missing just let me know which order you want them.

EDIT: After the tickets, I will also take some matte paints starting with white (5x)

OK, sounds good - I'll schedule you in - cheers

I have 2 nascars atm, they're selling 2011's at NCD right? I can get whatever you want, definitly, I dont run nascar either so ill buy u one, what are you trading? anything below 500k? because nascars are 500? add me psn harrison1476 ill send one

Gday, I'll trade any tradeable car I have (or ticket/paint etc) - I dont care about the $$$ of the car I trade. Let me know what you are after and I'll add you to the schedule

Cheers

OK, sounds good - I'll schedule you in - cheers

Thank you mate... I can start right away as I will be off during the Xmas week. Let me know which cars you want and I will start sending right after reset tomorrow, I don't mind waiting for the tickets. :)

Edit: I will also trade you for 5x of Matte silver, matte light green, matte orange, matte blue if you are interested.

Thank you mate... I can start right away as I will be off during the Xmas week. Let me know which cars you want and I will start sending right after reset tomorrow, I don't mind waiting for the tickets. :)

Edit: I will also trade you for 5x of Matte silver, matte light green, matte orange, matte blue if you are interested.

OK, I'll update the OP with the cars I am after for the tickets.

For the mattes can we do :

For 5 x each of matte white, Matte silver, matte light green, matte orange, matte blue (is that light bue or dark blue???)
for:
2011 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '11
2011 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '11
2010 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '10
2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY '10
2011 Brian Vickers #83 Red Bull TOYOTA CAMRY '11

I'll start sending the mattes on the 21st when I start sending your tickets.

Cheers

OK, I'll update the OP with the cars I am after for the tickets.

For the mattes can we do :

For 5 x each of matte white, Matte silver, matte light green, matte orange, matte blue (is that light bue or dark blue???)
for:
2011 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '11
2011 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '11
2010 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '10
2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY '10
2011 Brian Vickers #83 Red Bull TOYOTA CAMRY '11

I'll start sending the mattes on the 21st when I start sending your tickets.

Cheers

Thanks mate. The Matte blue is not light or dark, only blue. Will start shipping the cars today.

Ill send you all three you have remaining for these items:
2011 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '11 for the Amuse S2000 R1 '04
2011 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '11 for Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
2011 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'SR TOYOTA CAMRY '11 for the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71

Should be a good trade for you :D I have searched for those cars for ages.
I can send them today if you want.

OK, so I have over 1000 cars and I am now collecting all the Nascars so am open to trade any (tradeable) cars in my garage. I also have a heap of paints - Mattes/colorshifts/chromes etc if anyone is interested in them.

Not really a fan of Nascar - just need them to complete the garage.... lol

REMAINING CARS NEEDED:
2011 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '11
2011 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '11
2011 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'SR TOYOTA CAMRY '11
I can buy ONE you want for yout AU Cerumo Supra

Thanks mate. The Matte blue is not light or dark, only blue. Will start shipping the cars today.

Bugger, I dont have any matte blue, only Light blue or dark blue.....
Any other matte colours you are interested in?

Ill send you all three you have remaining for these items:
2011 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '11 for the Amuse S2000 R1 '04
2011 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '11 for Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
2011 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'SR TOYOTA CAMRY '11 for the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71

Should be a good trade for you :D I have searched for those cars for ages.
I can send them today if you want.

OK, I'll add you to the schedule in the original post.

Cheers!

Bugger, I dont have any matte blue, only Light blue or dark blue.....
Any other matte colours you are interested in?

I can also take Maziora Seyfert (colorshift). By the way #48 and #42 2010s sent. Also, can you please send tickets and paints to x64pro? Thanks in advance!!

Sending ticket NOW mate 👍

Edit

lvl21 Ticket Sent :cheers:

7 out of 10 times you'd get a Nascar by using this ticket :P

Enjoy! also thanks for the other stuff you sent me, will send you some items if I can ;)

Last edited:
Back