All slots closed

• Thread starter nuuska7
  • 34 comments
lets trade nuuska7!

Cool, you saved me some effort on writing PMs :)

I am looking for #12 Dark Blue, #19 Copper or S.Vettel with 0 miles. You got any of those? S.Vettel on the top of the list as it is the only one I can't buy or dupe currently.

I have an S. Vettel and a Carbon X2010, both with 0 miles that I'd be willing to trade for coloured X2010s with 0 miles, if you're interested. I can't trade until the next reset, but if you'd like, I can send some chrome chips as a deposit.

I have an S. Vettel and a Carbon X2010, both with 0 miles that I'd be willing to trade for coloured X2010s with 0 miles, if you're interested. I can't trade until the next reset, but if you'd like, I can send some chrome chips as a deposit.

Most likely this my last day of trading.

I have a full garage on my main account and I am just collecting some 0 mile museum pieces and a drive-around Carbon and will most likely get all the cars I am looking for before the reset.

If not, I will trade with you tomorrow after the reset.

Most likely this my last day of trading.

I have a full garage on my main account and I am just collecting some 0 mile museum pieces and a drive-around Carbon and will most likely get all the cars I am looking for before the reset.

If not, I will trade with you tomorrow after the reset.

Ok. I'll check back tomorrow, just in case.

Back