All Tickets available

we could schedule 5 tickets starting the 14th.
I got all besides the ones in my signature.

let me know if you're up for it.

Shoot me a pm and we'll go again.....I need that lvl 22 ticket.....double check my sig for my list of Tickets....thanks brother and I can go when ever next week your open....

Did not read all the trades you have set already. So If I have something you need, add BusaWheelspin and let me know. I see you have a few I could use.

Yo this might be a long shot but I have a '90 ticket and been looking for a 24 for a while :/ You ok with that?

How about a '74 for your GTR Academy on the 30th?

Psn: My_i_d_

This is where it is, not my other ones.

I've got the '42 ticket you're looking for.
Any chance to trade it for your NASCAR ticket?

Hmm.....im booked till the 26th for tickets/cars. However, you have interesting stuff here. Could we work out a deal so i get a Birthday Ticket from you for something other than a ticket or car?

On july 12th and 13th I could trade 2 0/0 370z gt academy cars for a 2004 and 1996 ticket. The colors I will have are lemans blue titanium gray black and I think blade silver(I'll check to confirm)

Hmm.....im booked till the 26th for tickets/cars. However, you have interesting stuff here. Could we work out a deal so i get a Birthday Ticket from you for something other than a ticket or car?

That's some serious advanced booking...
Sorry, but not at this point.

On july 12th and 13th I could trade 2 0/0 370z gt academy cars for a 2004 and 1996 ticket. The colors I will have are lemans blue titanium gray black and I think blade silver(I'll check to confirm)

I only need one, thanks.
Let me know which ticket you prefer, and what date.

Hi,

I've got the following horns for you

6, 13, 22, 25, 29,
32, 41, 45, 99, 101,
116, 117, 120, 123, 145,
150, 173, 182, 186, 187,
194, 201, 204, 213, 225,
230, 232, 263

I would like tickets. Let me know

cheers

Hi,

I've received your PM. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't realize that you're not trading any tickets just for horns and that it is your intention to get them for free. Please consider my offer as withdrawn.

cheers

Back