All tickets

• Thread starter rei348
  • 47 comments
Hello guys! I lost my account with all tickets... Forgot the psn password and I created it using a fake date of 1967 to get the b-day ticket :(

If someone can help me to collect them again, please add me! My psn id is Reiner348

Ticket I have:
birthday:
1942, 1944, 1949, 1954, 1958, 1961, 1992, 1993, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
special tickets:
ALL, thank you Pandulce1!
level tickets:
ALL, thank you Pandulce1!

Fortunatly I still have some rare cars, like:
- impreza touring car white, black, grey, orange (all 0/0/0)
- integra type r touring car red, yellow, blue (blue is 0/0/0)
- honda s2000 lm race car purple, red blue (purple and red 0/0/0)
- mmR cup car 11, 38 (11 is 0/0/0)
- clio renault sport trophy race car '00 n° 9, 22
- lutecia renault sport trophy race car '00 n° 3, 22, 33
And every matte/chrome paints

Thanks!
Bye!

Last edited:
Hey,
I can help you with something.

Send F/R to GRAN-KUSTOM-SHOP
I'll send some B-days.

👍

I can also help out.. Send a FR to driftinziggy2.. I will accept and send 1 tonight.. I will start from the opposite end of the timeline so Gran Kustoms and I will meet somewhere in the middle

I can also help out.. Send a FR to driftinziggy2.. I will accept and send 1 tonight.. I will start from the opposite end of the timeline so Gran Kustoms and I will meet somewhere in the middle

Wow! Thank you very much guys!!! As soon as I get home I send FR to you drift! If I can help you somehow let me know :)
I have some 0/0/0 cars and all matte / color shift / chrome paints

i have every ticket want and can send as well plus anything else needed as all going for free ;)

Thanks!! If u give me your psn i send a fr. If you can, please send me the special tickets :) nascar etc...

My psn is robertopray as at side bud send fr with msg and i will send you the tickets needed :)

Last edited:
I'd like to help out, but could I make a suggestion? Could you update the OP to just list the tickets that you are missing and remove them as you get them? I think that would be a lot easier to follow.

Ticket Birthday 1993
Ticket Birthday 1992

Sent 👍
Ouch... My first post was quite confused... I already have those 2 :) thanks anyway!
I updated the first post with the list of tickets I have. Thanks a lot for your help!!!

I'd like to help out, but could I make a suggestion? Could you update the OP to just list the tickets that you are missing and remove them as you get them? I think that would be a lot easier to follow.
I'm keeping the first post updated :) if you want to help please send me the special tickets (nascar, muscle car, ecc.) or start from 1975 and go to 1985 :)
I'll send you the FR this evening (in 10 hours, I'm italian). Thanks!!

Rally Base Car ticket sent.

I'll help you out with the following level tickets: 03,05,06,08,11,13,15,16,18.20.

Lv. 03 ticket sent.

Last edited:
Back